New Character Ideas

by Woody14576

Original Post

New Character Ideas

★★★ Novice

Hi everyone, I have some new character ideas to share with you.

Witch Doctor: Witch Doctor is a vampire variant of the scientist. He could wear a mask similar to Druid Rose, except it would be vampire colors (red and black.) He would get 15 ammo and he would shoot similar to the Astronaut (continuously shoots when holding the button)

Sweet Pea: Sweep Pea is a legendary Candy Peashooter. He would look similar to the candy pea customization set on Garden Warfare 1. He would get 10 ammo and would shoot like the basic Peashooter. (Like fire pea and ice pea, they shoot the same as the original pea) Sweet Pea would also have a legendary mode, it would be called Sugar Rush. Sugar Rush would require either 10 browncoat zombies or 5 players or AI zombies. While Sweet Pea is in his mode, he not only does more damage, but he runs almost as fast as hyper mode.

Big Stump: Big Stump could be either in the Torchwood character class or his own character class. He would look and play similar to how you see the plant boss play as him. 1 ability would be when he inhales to pull zombies close to him. That would do about 2-4 damage.  2nd ability would be when he rushes toward a zombie to hit them, players would be able to steer him, he pretty much just gets a speed and damage boost while using that ability. This would do 50 damage. 3rd ability would be when he grabs a rock out of his head and throws it at a zombie, players could aim this similar to how you aim the chomper’s goop.

Berry Pea: a returning character from Garden Warfare 1. Berry Pea was probably my favorite plant from Garden Warfare 1, so I would love to see him return to Garden Warfare 2 (or Garden Warfare 3, if it is ever being made.) 

What do you think about these ideas, I hope that they become characters, and in my opinion, I think it would be awesome to play as Big Stump, who else agrees?

Message 1 of 8 (1,555 Views)

New Character Ideas

★★★ Novice

Great ideas, I think Big Stump would be a great addition to the plant team!

Message 2 of 8 (1,503 Views)

Re: New Character Ideas

★★ Novice

The Sweet Pea is my favorite if this was in the game it would be my main Plant.

Also another character variant i would like is a Vampire Rose

Message 3 of 8 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Check this out Standard smile

I know you like this plant so i created how she could be

Message 4 of 8 (1,016 Views)

★★ Guide
Very good!
Message 5 of 8 (986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I like your ideas alot but how about the witch doctor looking more like one of the old pest doctors? The ones with the scary long black maskes and all

Message 6 of 8 (954 Views)

★★★ Novice

I like them all. It would be nice if they brought back the character from PVZ GW 1 that didn't come with. I really like the witch doctor idea to. Sweet pea would be interesting to have and the Big stump would go in torchwood class if you ask me. Although I wonder how you would obtain it since you have to go through the gnome trials for that. Also if we add to torchwood class would we add to goat class?

Message 7 of 8 (916 Views)

Re: New Character Ideasi

★★★ Newbie

I think big stump would be the coolest thing in pvz GW2 and it would be the only thing I would wish for I hope they add big stump

Message 8 of 8 (644 Views)