Re: Legendary Peashooter idea (cause i realy want one in fhe game😅)

by darkthinker

Original Post

Legendary Peashooter idea (cause i realy want one in fhe game😅)

★★★ Newbie

So i had this idea about a legendary peashooter.

He would it would be a mix with the royal hypno flower.

It would have the same colours as the leafs on the head of the royal hypno flower and have rainbow coloured veins on its body. The eyes would be this whirly thing.

The primary fire would be a little faster but less powerful as the regular pea.

The legedary mode would not only give a slight speed/damage boost but would give the zombies in a certain area around the pea the same effect as a hypno shroom. The music that starts with the mode shoukd be relaxing as if it coukd put the player itself in a trance and some parts like the rainbowy veins or eyes glow while the mode is activ.

What do you think about my idea? Any ideas to improve it or expand it? Like a special ability like the warp for the unicorn chomper or the text in the sticker book etc.?

What about a name? I couldnt ghink of one aside from royal pea

Message 1 of 3 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Possibly Names:

Hypno Pea

HypnoShooter

Hypea

I think she could have a ability that she let every zombie around her with the buttons changed or with their vision totally messy and it would be on the space of the Bean i think.

Oh and here's a drawing how she could be :3

Message 2 of 3 (482 Views)

★★★ Novice

Interesting idea. It could make into a hypnotic type of all classes, like  ice, fire, etc. Still lets not get ahead of ourselves. Next is the questions about this character. One what is the primary fire? You covered the legendary mode meter deal. So two what are three abilities and what would their upgrades be? Before we even go into what the customization would be. You have the appearance of it's standard form done at least too. Moving on. With it being a hypnotic type. Would Hypnotizing be the primary ability like the twilight chomper? What would it do? Would it slow down the zombies like the roses ability? Would it freeze a zombie like the ice type or would it turn a zombie into attacking it's kind for a period of time? Also how long would that ability last? Five or ten minutes maybe? What would the other two abilities be? Otherwise would this pea have the same abilities as the others? Meaning the primary fire confuses the zombies for a short period of time? How would the primary fire look too?

Message 3 of 3 (455 Views)