Is there a chance some people can get a job working on GW3

by NerdBunker_Sam

Original Post

Is there a chance some people can get a job working on GW3

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi, Popcap, Ever since the First Plants Vs. Zombies game out, I was immediately hooked, and year after year, you continue to impress with your amazing combat and excellent humor. 

although now I am getting older, and I think that some of us in the community can help make the game better, with Ideas that people (especially me) would like help make awesome to play.

• 1). New story campaign: the story campaign from GW2 was Basic and Quick, if you could try to make a story that captures both a plants view and a zombie view that would change the likeness of the game entirely 

• 2). new characters: all of us love it when new characters come out, any of classes,they all have their own abilities, (I will list My possible character creations in a reply to this post) 

• 3). new better than ever multiplayer maps (turf takeover): this is where the game shines most, if you take what was great from GW1 And GW2 and put it together, the Game could be made so much better and there could be more than 5 (maybe even 8, i think More of these maps would be great) 
  • 4.) a slightly bigger open world: the open world in GW2 was great, but after you do all the quests it really becomes pointless, because everything is in the centre which makes everything else pointless, 

I know that some people will disagree to these Ideas and i respect that, but I would like to hear what you guys would like as well. I hope that with all this you guys can create an even better garden warfare unlike any shooter game on the market. 

Sincerely, 

LORDPARADON

Message 1 of 2 (868 Views)

Re: Is there a chance some people can get a job working on GW3

Community Manager

@NerdBunker_Sam

Check the following link to start your career at EA:

https://www.ea.com/careers

Best of luck!

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (858 Views)