Re: If making gw3, make it like gw1 plz

by LuckyTTR

Original Post

If making gw3, make it like gw1 plz

★★ Newbie

Welp......the topic i want to bring up is that IF you guys make a new garden warfare game, please make it more like number 1 because number 2 was well too over crowded with new stuff that sorta well maked it look like yah wanted to stuff as much as yah want in the game and it felt a bit too much.

Yes the overall second game wasnt bad but the first one was amazing, it was simple and delightful whereas this one just makes me feel a little uninterested since theres so much in there that doesnt need to be, like the original characters were fine but adding all these new characters where just a bit much, i do like them but still theres a off feeling, like theres a old nostalgic feeling thats just missing, pvz gw1 was one of the most entertaining fps i have ever played AND ITS A KIDS STYLED GAME but still soooooo much fun, its just a tip becuase im looking at how gw2 went and current people looking for number 3 will be wondering whats new and trying to add new stuff, honestly i believe if yah went back to the original style i would love it, and i have a feeling plenty of others would agree

*offline play is amazing plz keep that and i can allow having both teams defend and attack thats ok but not all this extra stuff*

*and if worse comes to worse, just add more maps like the original masion where the wall nuts rolled down, its those genious and funny ideas that made this fps shoot great and i dont want to see this series die due to having the need to add more stuff when they could just remake the older one with a bit of spit and polish, some would be disappointed yes but hay im just some idiot on the internet hoping this is seen by someone of ea importance*

Message 1 of 2 (1,013 Views)

Re: If making gw3, make it like gw1 plz

★★★ Novice
i agree
Message 2 of 2 (545 Views)