Re: Idea for pvzgw2 or pvzgw3

by crazyfoox2348

Original Post

Idea for pvzgw2 or pvzgw3

★ Novice

ok here we go,  I’ll share my idea, for a long time now I’ve been replaying quests on the plant story line, every time I go into davebot’s garage, I see a picture of a plant base with a big greenhouse. My idea is that a green house should be unlockable with coins and include a pot, using a potted plant obtained from a packet or other methods (including rux,) on The given pot will grow a baby version of the chosen plant, the baby plant will continue to grow until it reaches its adult phase, then the potted plant will start to produce copies of it, meaning the potted plant will make more potted plants of its kind, (lets say you have a doom shroom, just one, you plant it in the greenhouse, and soon it produces a doom shroom, then it will continue producing forever, but over time, this also means it will stay after quitting the game and other actions.) this feature would allow players like me to continue buying expensive sticker packs without having to make sure each potted plant count is over 300. If any EA worker is reading this than please consider adding this feature, I’ve been struggling to unlock new characters as I love having plenty of potted plants.

Message 1 of 2 (1,079 Views)

Re: Idea for pvzgw2 or pvzgw3

★ Novice

Oops, forgot to mention the idea of upgrading pots and buying more pots

Message 2 of 2 (1,078 Views)