I need Cats vs. Dinos event again.

by connor4300

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need Cats vs. Dinos event again.

★ Apprentice

I need Cat VS. Dinos Event again! Would dev. can pick this Event next month? But It’s time for no overheat and knock back Craziness.

Message 1 of 4 (1,595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need Cats vs. Dinos event again.

★★★ Novice

Well, we got what we asked for & I got my achievements. So i've come back to say thank you, just in case you don't get many of those. After all, it's only polite, so, thank you!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,031 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I'd like to see this mode as well, since I can't get the 2 achievements without it. If it's not coming back then the achievements should be removed. Being a relatively new player, i've never seen this event, so here's hoping it will be back for those of us who have never played it.....

Message 2 of 4 (1,479 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, we got what we asked for & I got my achievements. So i've come back to say thank you, just in case you don't get many of those. After all, it's only polite, so, thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (2,032 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

Will you run again Cats vs. Dinos event? I saw last one on September, but since then it was not available.

I understand that it is not so popular as other events, but would be nice if time to time it is also available. Epecially for new gamers, who didsn't have possibility to check it out

Message 4 of 4 (753 Views)