Re: Girl zombies please

by bkjtownsend

Original Post

Girl zombies please

★★★ Novice
Girl zombie please .. like in pvz 2 for your tablet like parizol zombie or glitter zombie..
Message 1 of 7 (1,434 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You'll find that there are Hats available for pretty much every Zombie class which feature things like ponytails, pigtails and bun hair styles as well as various (badly done) facial makeups which can give your Zombie characters a more "girly" appearance.

Message 2 of 7 (1,419 Views)

★ Guide

*Beard stroke*....... *Ponder*.....

.... Girl... Zombie Variant... what would it be? Of course, since this would be a variant, it'd be applicable to plant side as well, for girl peashooters chompers (how??) colonel corn ect....

What would the attack do? Would it be like hypno shroom effect? Mess with your aim somehow? Would they be centered around high rates of fire? o.o

What if they were just reskinned stock versions of each one? Boasting no advantages per se other than a cuter version of the basic character?

It'd probably be a little too much but I'd like to see 'em have heart effects when they deal damage and their variant effect takes place :3 lol

Message 3 of 7 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm really surprised there isn't one already. I know a few women that play this game that have brought it up before. They complain about that for all the shooters. Most are dominated by male characters. I think that's what made Borderlands 2 so popular. You actually had some bad@$$ girls to play with. 

Message 4 of 7 (1,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie
you already got the rose and the sunflower so we don't need more stuff
Message 5 of 7 (1,314 Views)

★ Guide

gooby plz

Girl zombie variant. Grill zombie variant. Just make it happen.

Message 6 of 7 (1,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is only 2 of the people. There should be a choice within every choice of a female Zombie or plant for girls to choose from. All with the same choices as the "male" ones. I have LOTS of female friends that play this game and complain all the time it is VERY one sided as far as the choices go.

Message 7 of 7 (1,271 Views)