Character Transfer ps4

by grimm_reaper679

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Character Transfer ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

Why isn't there the import characters option in the mailbox? I want to import my characters I had from plants vs zombies garden warfare PS3 I don't want to get them all again 

Message 1 of 7 (2,279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Character Transfer ps4

Hero (Retired)
Unfortunately the Loyalty Program which allowed for the instant "transfer", or unlocking of your same characters and alternate abilities from GW1, had some unspecified technical issues involved which meant that it was not a permanent feature..

They kept it active for a year after GW2 was released and it was discontinued at the end of February.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,956 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Unfortunately the Loyalty Program which allowed for the instant "transfer", or unlocking of your same characters and alternate abilities from GW1, had some unspecified technical issues involved which meant that it was not a permanent feature..

They kept it active for a year after GW2 was released and it was discontinued at the end of February.
Message 2 of 7 (2,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That is really upsetting because their are kids that just bought the game like my son and he is very upset he returned back to the first garden warfare just because of that
Message 3 of 7 (2,235 Views)

Hero (Retired)
All of the original characters are still available; it's just that without the ability to transfer them you'll need to unlock them the hard way all over again.
Message 4 of 7 (2,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im so srooy man

Message 5 of 7 (2,046 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey this is dumb new players like me can't get my old characters I get technical issues but can't it just be you can transfer once on every Saturday or something like that but removing that mechanic forever just alienates players coming from pvz1
Message 6 of 7 (1,851 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree this is actual unfair to loyal players who have played and took a break to come to pvz2 . 

Message 7 of 7 (938 Views)