Can they add Zen Sensei and Baron Von Bats to the Backyard Battleground?

by DANNYDUQUE300

Original Post

Can they add Zen Sensei and Baron Von Bats to the Backyard Battleground?

★★★★★ Newbie

In the Backyard Battleground, only the Gargantuars, the Yeti, and the disco zombie appear. This means i have to play a garden ops to beat a baron or sensei quest. EA should think about this next update.

Message 1 of 7 (1,886 Views)

Re: Can they add Zen Sensei and Baron Von Bats to the Backyard Battleground?

★★ Guide
I can't give you enough xp on this post. I get frustrated when I have to play more ops than I want to just waiting for the baron to appear so I can get that challenge. However, as a side note, yyou can always get the zen sensei challenge by going to the davebot and redoing the fireworks quest. (Sorry I've forgotten the exact name)
Message 2 of 7 (1,733 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It would be great to see these guys randomly spawn as part of the Background Battlefield chaos, but when you get a Quest to vanquish them you don't have to rely on the random Boss determination in Garden Ops to provide the opportunity.

If you've played through the L.E.A.F. Agent Quests previously you can play them again at any point and in the Dave-Bot-3000 Quest of Fireworks of the Ancients you will face off against the Zen Sensei. In the Agent Rose Quest The Wand of Sweet Spells your Boss fight will be with Baron Von Bats.

Because those Quests are structured specifically you'll face those particular Bosses every time you play through and the missions have the bonus of being shorter than your typical Garden Ops run through.

Message 3 of 7 (1,725 Views)

★★ Guide
@realitysquared. Thanks. I didn't realise there was a quest that featured baron von bats (it seems like an eternity since I did those quests)
Message 4 of 7 (1,715 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bigoldbagofcrap

Yeah- it seems like ages ago.

The only reason I still remember them is that my son loves to go back through those early missions and his favorite is to take on Von Bats and his vampire zombie horde.

Message 5 of 7 (1,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish that they would add healing zombies to the backyard as well, for they are visually appealing to me and I'm upset that they are not present.

Message 6 of 7 (1,691 Views)

★★ Novice

This really needs to be done. It was a real shame not to see these two bosses return in to the backyard from the beta edition. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,256 Views)