Re: How I can gift pre-order Deluxe or Stand. edition of Battlefield 5 to my fri

по Ancorig
Ответить

Изначальное сообщение

Утвержденное решение

How I can gift pre-order Deluxe or Stand. edition of Battlefield 5 to my friend?

★★ Novice

I want to gift Battlefield 5 to a friend on his birthday. How can I buy pre-order standard or deluxe edition and gift it before the release date?

So he can start playing with the premium pass early? 

I do not see gift option anywhere? 

I already own Deluxe edition myself. 

Сообщение 1 из 4 (569 просмотров)
0 баллов

Утвержденное решение

Re: How I can gift pre-order Deluxe or Stand. edition of Battlefield 5 to my fri

★★★★★ Expert
@Anakwanar If I'm not mistaken, you can not give a friend pre-order the game. You can just give him money for the game or somehow buy it from his account. When buying different editions of the game you can play with: normal-20 of november, Deluxe-15 of november, origin access - 9 of november.
We are very happy for you that you have already bought the DELUXE of this game...

Посмотреть в теме

Сообщение 4 из 4 (549 просмотров)

Все ответы

★★★★★ Expert
@Anakwanar А ничего, что это русский форум?
Сообщение 2 из 4 (565 просмотров)

★★★★★ Expert
@Anakwanar Еслия не ошибаюсь, то вы не можете подарить другу предзаказ игры. Вы можете просто подарить ему деньги на игру или каким то образом купить ее с его аккаунта. При покупки разных изданий игры вы можете играть с: обычное-20ноября, делюкс-15ноября, ориджин аццес- 9ноября.
Мы за вас очень рады, что вы уже купили ДЕЛЮКС этой игры...
Сообщение 3 из 4 (550 просмотров)

★★★★★ Expert
@Anakwanar If I'm not mistaken, you can not give a friend pre-order the game. You can just give him money for the game or somehow buy it from his account. When buying different editions of the game you can play with: normal-20 of november, Deluxe-15 of november, origin access - 9 of november.
We are very happy for you that you have already bought the DELUXE of this game...
Сообщение 4 из 4 (550 просмотров)

ea-promo

Обезопасьте свою учетную запись

Мы убедимся, что это действительно вы, отправив вам код для доверенных устройств.

Подробнее о подтверждении имени пользователя

ea-help-promo-2

Не удается подключиться к игре?

Если вы испытываете проблемы при подключении к играм EA, выполните следующие действия.

Проверьте свое подключение к сети