by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Highlighted

[Information] How to Register for an EA Playtest

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

How to register for a Playtest

What is Playtesting?

Playtesting gives you the chance to try our upcoming games and give your feedback before they’re released. 

You need to register to take part in Playtesting.

Am I eligible to sign up?

If you’re 18 or older, you can register for Playtesting.

How do I register?

1. Go to the Playtest Portal. If you got an email invite, there should also be a link for you there.

2. Log in or create an account. If you're new, follow our steps to create an EA AccountMake sure to use the email we sent your Playtest registration invite to.

3. Fill out the Player Preferences survey to improve your chances of being selected.
    image 1.PNG

4. Pick the Playtest you want to join.
    Image 2.PNG

5. Answer the questions in the Playtest survey. 

That’s it! Once you’ve been approved for Community Playtesting, we’ll send you an email confirmation when the Playtest build for your game and platform is ready to download. Approval can take up to a week.

Registration FAQs

I have multiple EA Accounts–how do I know which one I should sign up with?
If you got an email invite for a specific Playtest, sign up with the EA Account associated with the email address you were invited on.

If you’re registering for a chance to be invited to future Playtests, register with the email address or EA Account linked to your most active gaming accounts (PSN ID, Xbox Gamertag, EA ID).

I’m encountering an error and/or having trouble accessing the Community Playtesting website. 
You may get an error message due to high traffic to the site. Wait a few minutes and reload.

I’ve signed up for a Community Playtesting session. What do the different registration statuses mean? 
If you’ve signed up for a Community Playtest, your status will be “Pending” until we verify your details. Please allow some time for it to change to “Approved”.

For more information:

Check out our EA Playtesting FAQs or read FAQs here on Answers HQ.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 1 of 1 (11,291 Views)