Sneak Peek: We’re Working Hard on the Future of Pogo

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Sneak Peek: We’re Working Hard on the Future of Pogo

EA app Team
Pogo new experience

With the help of thousands of amazing Early Access players, we’ve been working hard to combine great feedback with everything we’ve learned over the past 20 years to create something truly special.

Collaborating has been so much fun we’d like to share a couple examples (please, keep your feedback coming!)

“…in the GAMES drop down when you click on a category of games (puzzle, solitaire, etc), I personally feel like games should be in Alphabetical order.” -katnipaz, Club Pogo member since 2004.

Thanks for the great suggestion, katnipaz. We and your fellow players couldn’t agree more. We started alphabetizing all our game listings to make them easier to navigate.

New pogo

“Today was my first time on the site. I like the way games are organized. I couldn’t find a friends list though.” – Susan46jones, Club Pogo Member Since 2009

Making sure you have easy access to your friends is very important to us. We’re accounting for that now with an icon in the navigation bar, but a robust, full-featured Friends Page is on the way.

Want to join in and help shape the future of Pogo? Sign up below for your chance to join Early Access.

We know you have questions, so we’ve addressed a few that have bubbled to the top. Be sure to take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) thread on the Forums for more information. Still got questions? Ask away!

More to come soon!

-Your Friends at Pogo-

Message 1 of 4 (1,245 Views)

Re: Sneak Peek: We’re Working Hard on the Future of Pogo

★★ Novice

this is tazlunatic2 Hope you come out with team games to on clubpogo new one.

used play word riot alltime miss it hope come out team gamesfor new pogo thannk ypou alot

Message 2 of 4 (887 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the feedback, @Tazfreak05! I'll be sure to pass it to the team. We really appreciate it.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 4 (877 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai yes thank you
Message 4 of 4 (775 Views)