Re: signing in to origin in need for speed rivals on xbox one

by CummingsFamily06

Original Post

signing in to origin in need for speed rivals on xbox one

★★★ Newbie

every time i try to sign in it doesnt work. after ive put in the password and click next it does nothing, no load bar/circle absolutely nothing happens after i press the next button. ive tried switchiong emails, reseting passwords, even made a new account but nothing works.

Message 1 of 3 (2,116 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@speedtntguy 

Do you have a new GamerTag, a new Xbox Live account? 
It sounds like your XBL account  (on Xbox One) is not linked or properly linked to your Origin Account.

Your gamertag or PSN ID carries over from Xbox 360/PS3 to Xbox One/PS4. If you have played any EA game on the last generation of consoles, please make sure you find and use that same account when you play on next gen.

Linking your accounts:
Your Gamertag/PSN ID and Origin Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online if you use the same email address for both. We recommend that you check your Origin account to ensure your emails match. 

If the email address for your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID is different than the address for your Origin account, connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can download Origin for both PC and Mac.
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you have issues connecting your account, you will need to properly link them by contacting a Game Advisor.

Message 2 of 3 (2,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I dont see the "Import Friends" Menu.
Message 3 of 3 (2,028 Views)