Rif.: Unlocked cars are still locked

by DevastatorXY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need for speed rivals cars not unlocking

★★★ Novice

hi all,

I'm a bit new to need for speed rivals (only 15 hours or so logged) and I've been playing with a lot of the cars you get to start with (Lamborghini sesto element etc) and when I complete my speed lists, and I go to select the car I just unlocked, it still shows it as locked. this has been a really frustrating experience.

Message 1 of 5 (2,441 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed rivals cars not unlocking

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @speed_demon400, 

for this it'd be best to contact Support. 
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Cheers, 
Val 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (2,660 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

can someone please help

Message 2 of 5 (2,428 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @speed_demon400, 

for this it'd be best to contact Support. 
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Cheers, 
Val 

Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!
Message 3 of 5 (2,661 Views)

Unlocked cars are still locked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

After a few hours of play I unlocked several cars, both fugitive and policeman. The game shows me videos and tells me that cars are now available ... but they are not at all. Anything I unlock progressing in the game is not unlocked at all, and I always stay with the same things. Is it by chance due to the closure of the Overwatch service? [Removed - Admin.]

Message 4 of 5 (2,115 Views)

Rif.: Unlocked cars are still locked

★★★ Novice
Never mind, I chatted 30 minutes directly with the EA support, which made me clearly understand ... kindly but clearly ... that I'm a poor guy who plays too old games and that the bugs of this older games are no longer even remotely contemplated ... ergo: I can even give up. Either I can play it that way or I do not play it at all, in any case I've already paid it and it's not refundable.

Well I will not play it for sure, so ... it's perfectly useless.
But it is also certain that for me EA is dead. Do you only want customers who spend 60$ to play from day-one to a maximum of 5-6 months and then spend another 60 bucks and so on? Perfect ... but I'm not that kind of person.
Thanks anyway. (for nothing).

PS: If you are a minimum honest, a minimum, leave this message and do not censor as you usually do ... at least for the all poor people who google and will end up here with the same problem and finally can stop losing evenings and evenings like I did, looking for a solution that does not exist, thanks.
Message 5 of 5 (2,096 Views)