Re: how can i save my game in nfs rivals

by IGameStuff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how can i save my game in nfs rivals

★★ Newbie

how can i save my game in nfs rivals cuz all my data gets lost when i complete the game

Message 1 of 6 (14,455 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

There is no save button in this game.

If you are a Racer saving go into any Hideout.

If you are Police go into any HQ. That should do it. If you are having trouble...

After entering into either situation watch for a spinning circle.

If after your Stats are updated and you do not see this happening,

You might want to try changing your B or Y Pursuit Tech's (I  found B works better for me)

You do not have to really change the Weapon for that button just open it and re-install that 

was there and get the "DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL?" to show up and hit install. 

After the install of the Weapon/ Pursuit Tech is complete you should see the Dotted circle spinning. 

Then hit B to go back to your garage from the weapons install window and you have your game saved. All your Stats and all. If not then there is a problem.

After changing your B weapon you should see a spinning circle! That's what you need to see.

(This is not necessary if you are just starting out and wanted to know about saving your game basically. I do it this once in awhile to make sure if I have had glitches in my game

sometimes. If you are just starting NFS Rivals and wondering about how to do a save, just going into a Hideout for Racers/ HQ for Police should do the auto-save.)

For the heck of it...  exit the garage where you're at and see if your SP, & weapons are there like before you entered your Hideout/HQ in the first place as you wanted. Take your car for a short spin around (10 ft) re-enter the garage. Mainly just to go out and check things out then re-enter the Save Spot. (There is NO save button in this game.)

Things should be as before you entered. if so then things should be saved for your next game.

If not then there is a more serious problem with your console or PC game install etc..of the game.

I can't get into the Tech analysis but I would call either which game manufacturer made your game and talk to them for more detailed

info on what could be happening. Xbox, PC, etc.. the game will/should have a Tech support Phone number to call for this more detailed Help.

Hope this helps.

Also since there is no save button, and you are wanting to take a break or quit for the day, etc.. make sure you enter your Hideout/HQ's before removing the game disk.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (14,829 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Joeg8603

Make sure you go back to the Hideout or the Command Post before quitting your game as this is where the game auto saves.

Message 2 of 6 (14,420 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is no save button in this game.

If you are a Racer saving go into any Hideout.

If you are Police go into any HQ. That should do it. If you are having trouble...

After entering into either situation watch for a spinning circle.

If after your Stats are updated and you do not see this happening,

You might want to try changing your B or Y Pursuit Tech's (I  found B works better for me)

You do not have to really change the Weapon for that button just open it and re-install that 

was there and get the "DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL?" to show up and hit install. 

After the install of the Weapon/ Pursuit Tech is complete you should see the Dotted circle spinning. 

Then hit B to go back to your garage from the weapons install window and you have your game saved. All your Stats and all. If not then there is a problem.

After changing your B weapon you should see a spinning circle! That's what you need to see.

(This is not necessary if you are just starting out and wanted to know about saving your game basically. I do it this once in awhile to make sure if I have had glitches in my game

sometimes. If you are just starting NFS Rivals and wondering about how to do a save, just going into a Hideout for Racers/ HQ for Police should do the auto-save.)

For the heck of it...  exit the garage where you're at and see if your SP, & weapons are there like before you entered your Hideout/HQ in the first place as you wanted. Take your car for a short spin around (10 ft) re-enter the garage. Mainly just to go out and check things out then re-enter the Save Spot. (There is NO save button in this game.)

Things should be as before you entered. if so then things should be saved for your next game.

If not then there is a more serious problem with your console or PC game install etc..of the game.

I can't get into the Tech analysis but I would call either which game manufacturer made your game and talk to them for more detailed

info on what could be happening. Xbox, PC, etc.. the game will/should have a Tech support Phone number to call for this more detailed Help.

Hope this helps.

Also since there is no save button, and you are wanting to take a break or quit for the day, etc.. make sure you enter your Hideout/HQ's before removing the game disk.

Message 3 of 6 (14,830 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the detailed information, @razor13057.

Message 4 of 6 (14,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didn’t work and i lost three weeks worth of work in this game. Very mad that something regarded as a basic function failed. 

Message 5 of 6 (9,803 Views)

★★★ Novice

I used the hideouts and command posts a lot during a play session, and I went back to play the next day and everything I did that day was reset.

Message 6 of 6 (4,416 Views)