Re: Xbox One Controller Support?

by DerDAG0

Original Post

Xbox One Controller Support?

★ Novice

I just bought rivals today as it was a bargin for 10 bucks but now is unplayable. I cannot play racing games on a keyboard there is just no way. My Xbox one controller with the wireless dongle works perfectly with other games but I load into NFSR and I see that it says "Press A To Start" press A and nothing happens. I tried resyncing reinstalling drivers and it did work once for 10 minutes then the game froze and hasn't worked since. I have Windows 10 64bit. I know it is kind of an old game but if I cannot get it to work I just lost out on 10 bucks. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4 (4,795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same Issue here, EA/ Criterion Don't care there is a solution though for you my boy, it is an Xinput emulator that you can imitate a regular controller* any controller for NFS:rivals(this is the only workaround I have found) never Fear.  Just goto this wonderful website, and download the correct version x86/x64 for your version of windows/ NFS14 that you are running( you will find that info in your system information.  Now extract that  x360ce_x64/(32).exe to the NFS install folder run it and setup with what controller you want to use and whalla, Ala-Penut butter sandwiches'.   Good luck my boy, don't lose hope, In US. Not them....losers...IE ea. criterion anybody who doesn't care about their previous releases, would prolly take one of their guys 10 mins to an hour to fix this...

xbox emu website http://www.x360ce.com/

Message 2 of 4 (3,726 Views)

★★ Novice

Set the game to start with 32bit (x86).

It rarely works with xbox one controller with 64bit version of the game. If at all.

Message 3 of 4 (2,863 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 4 (2,047 Views)