Re: NFS OVERWATCH HAS BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS!

by PlungedMass928

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Is this a new part of the game?

Guess what is going on with the network.

Don't know if we can get points for this but let's give it a try.

Uh... to many rivals are playing the game?

Or uh... Xbox, PlayStation and PC players are mix up?

Maybe uh.. some players are distorting the game with cheats codes?

What if uh.. this network is just a test case for a new game?

Well, did I guess something right?

Message 71 of 144 (1,017 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
You can keep geuSing e.a. Wont say nothing!! In contrast with the new need for speed oh yes updates everyday almost Every message is givin feedback from e.a , seems like iTS getting hot Under there * And they keep silence when they are getting critical questions .
To me iTS very clear how they tread custumors now E.A. FAKE!! Hope you go broke And kill yourself!
Message 72 of 144 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Why even bother? They dont say nothing And why are they even making a topic of iT when those cheaky *profanity removed* dont say * !!

Message 73 of 144 (993 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So since my post was removed I'll ask again, are you guys going to fix this or not? If you aren't going to fix this just come out and admit it. You've already lost any future sales with me so just tell the truth. EA= we don't  care about our customers!!

Message 74 of 144 (850 Views)

Re: no rivals in overwatch

★★★ Newbie
Mine always says could not load collectables or personas when i open it
Message 75 of 144 (836 Views)

Re: no rivals in overwatch

★★ Apprentice

Pm'ed but forgot to mention it will load from a pc. Either way if you refresh map and stats they will update but at a time lag.

Message 76 of 144 (843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I would like to apollogise I was no longer getting 400 error when trying to load the site it was loading the map loaded and I failed to notice I was not there tested it again just now and saw my Bently turn to a Mercedes just after Rivals loaded again last time it happened I just stopped playing in frustration content available through overwatch unlocking just to relock itself, which is why I think site no longer works overwatch is glitched

Message 77 of 144 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

If you go far back in the thread you will see Tom says they are aware of the problem of us not showing up on the map and will update us

Message 78 of 144 (825 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Update who what were ??!? We not stupid or are you being naïef? To think they update us / you?
Message 79 of 144 (819 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Go far bacK ? As far back as i can remember i always wanted to be a ...... Lol .,-) but serius no excuse far back iT say iT al FAR BACK!! No company does this keep his clients in the dark with or without topics , other company s would have Said something, as i can recal E.A. Is the only one who doesn t ,
Message 80 of 144 (907 Views)