Re: no rivals in overwatch and in game

by GTU4G8NDAQMSCAR

Original Post

Re: no rivals in overwatch

★ Guide

@Straatford87 , the map in-game works fine, it's just on the network itself. I'm wondering if maybe they're updating the nfsnetwork site to set up the new nfs. Either dropping rivals from it, or adding a system for Nfs15/16. Keep us informed on this. Thanks Tom.

Message 11 of 144 (1,387 Views)

Re: Not showing up on map!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yes I am in game all the time so this is what ive done when i gave up and came here reset router,uninstalled app reinstalled app tried different wireless router smash iPhone tried tablet nothing now I wait

Message 12 of 144 (1,335 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh, but my challenges still work on other account but still no one shows up lol!?

Message 13 of 144 (1,332 Views)

★ Guide

@rokmusic1 , no one's calling you that bud. There seems to be an issue with the network site. Thanks for bringing this problem up. If you're talking about my first reply, that's just a basic troubleshoot. I know there are players out there, that are not familiar with the network web site and get confused on how it works. Again, thanks for posting a thread about the map problem. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. 

Message 14 of 144 (1,336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Sorry thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one having the problem

Message 15 of 144 (1,336 Views)

Need for speed network app

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hi I'm mike a.k.a SOLDIERGUY. I'm having the same problem whenever I login to my need for speed network app it says not connected to ps4 and I see no one on for my phone.
Message 16 of 144 (1,299 Views)

Re: [Under Investigation]No Rivals Visible on Overwatch

★★★ Novice

Same thing here in Russia. It's been several days now since Overwatch is down.

Message 17 of 144 (1,251 Views)

Re: overwatch pc

★ Novice

I can't answer that, but I wonder if you are able to see other players on Overwatch? Since last Monday I haven't seen any player or myself online in Overwatch following an internet glitch that knocked me off line.

Message 18 of 144 (1,115 Views)

Re: no rivals in overwatch and in game

★★★★★ Apprentice
First rivals didn't appear in overwatch now no one visible in the in game map too.I can't join my friends game and they can't join me either.It's a big glitch and should be fixed as fast as possible.Multiplayer doesn't even works in Need For Speed Rivals.EA must give a solution.Apart from that it takes many time to log in to servers in nfs network.It's a problem not only in specific areas it is common to all.Fix it . When I contacted origin help via live chat they don't have any solutions.Fix it please.
Message 19 of 144 (1,222 Views)

Re: [Under Investigation]No Rivals Visible on Overwatch

★★★★★ Apprentice
It's not just for Russia it 's common to all even game advisors don't have solution friend
Message 20 of 144 (1,221 Views)