Re: Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

by highlander418

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have the problem with overwatch for a week now tried all browsers on pc and android and use an ipad and got error message "There was a problem fetching new data from autolog"

psn highlander418

Message 11 of 26 (2,086 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the same problem now since Saturday morning. I play on Xbox 360 and that itself is fine, but playing the NfS App on my iPhone and iPad both fail to load my new Autolog data. It seems to still be able to track my cop/racer levels though.

I have also had issues with negative speed points on both the cop and racer portions of the app (which in-game of course is not possible).

Figures that they can't respond on twitter/facebook to me but I am glad I'm not alone on this issue. Very frustrating.

Message 12 of 26 (2,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

same here 2 weeks no overwatch and no friends want this fixed soon. http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s362/Arty_Arruda/rivals_zps9ecbb9f2.jpg

Message 13 of 26 (2,055 Views)

★ Apprentice

Problem is back only this time AutoLog recommendations are working properly in the game and also NFS Network rival comparision is functioning.

Problems this time:

NFS NETWORK:

Overwatch and everything associated are not working

Can not add items to playlist

Can not see scores and times in my world screen

Can not see any AutoLog recommendations in NFS Network.

Message 14 of 26 (2,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I can also confirm that it has not been working for over a week now.  Whenever I first log in to the NFS Network, I simply get the message "Could not fetch new data from Autolog. Your last known data will be displayed. Some may be missing"  So the NFS Network doesn't seem to be syncing to the game.  Additionally, the Overwatch feature doesn't appear to work at all except for the map appearing.  My rank and unlocks don't show up.  My Overwatch Challenges aren't appearing either.  

So basically the whole system seems a bit defunct at the moment.  I have tried to sign out and relog while in game to no avail.  Playing on Xbox One, not that it  makes any difference.

I had completed quite a few of the challenges up to unlocking two of the bentleys, the maserati and several liveries.  Not sure if this issue occurs once you complete a certain number of Overwatch Challenges or not.

Message 15 of 26 (2,033 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah it seems to be a problem on EA's (maybe more specifically Need for Speed) end. Cause I'm playing on Xbox 360 and I'm having trouble.

I honestly don't really mind because I'm level 50 and I've already unlocked all the unlocks from Overwatch, but still, I'd like it to work, especially when I cannot change my Autolog playlist because the app never loads what's in my playlist.

Mine was working late last week. I'm hoping they fix it really soon.

Message 16 of 26 (2,027 Views)

★ Apprentice

Problem still exists

Message 17 of 26 (1,998 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

There is a discussion here in the main thread. Overwatch problems

We have informed the producer, they are looking into a fix as soon as possible.

I redirect this thread here: Overwatch problems - Thanks.

Message 18 of 26 (1,984 Views)

Re: [Redirected] - Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

★★★ Newbie

why is my sp balance in the negertives 

Message 19 of 26 (1,830 Views)

Betreff: Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 20 of 26 (1,048 Views)