Progress not saving

by rossgetty

Original Post

Re: Progress not saving

EA DICE Team

@rossgetty

Did you make sure to go to the Hideout or the Command Post before quitting the game? This is where the game auto saves.

Message 11 of 39 (3,025 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Repeatedly went in and out of a command post/hideout. Also tried finding a new game on the all drive settings and then in and out of a command post/hideout. Whether the game saves or not is just pot luck. Pointless
Message 12 of 39 (3,018 Views)

EA DICE Team

@rossgetty

Thanks for getting back to me on this. We did have a main thread about this a while back, it still has some workarounds by users that managed to solve the problem for them. Please give that a look when you have the chance, I hope it helps:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Redirected-Losing-save-game-data-for-Need-For-Speed-R...

Message 13 of 39 (3,011 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes I've read through the various threads of ppl having the same problems. Unfortunately the work arounds are the same as saving normally, sometimes they work and sometimes not.
Message 14 of 39 (3,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@rossgetty

I'm afraid that at the moment I have no further suggestions. I will keep an eye out for further reports and report this to the dev team if necessary.

Message 15 of 39 (2,995 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This game is over 2 years old and there's been no fix/patch/update even though it's a serious flaw in the game that from what I can read has affected a lot of people. If it hasn't been fixed by now I don't think it ever will. If I had known about this issue I wouldn't have bought the game as it's pointless playing it now when I don't know if it will save or not. Utterly ridiculous
Message 16 of 39 (2,986 Views)

PROGRESS NOT SAVING ON NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS

★ Novice

I HAVE NOW LOST MY PROGRESS THREE TIME , AND EA HAS DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT, NO REPLIES NO EXPLANATION NOTHING, IT IS A COMPLETED JOKES, WHY HAVING AND HELP PLATFORM IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Message 17 of 39 (3,021 Views)

Re: PROGRESS NOT SAVING ON NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS

EA DICE Team

Hi, @medivalbuster,

This issue has been investigated by us but at the moment we're unable to reproduce it. Another user had a similar question recently, you can find the exchange below:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Progress-not-saving/td-p/5134325

I understand that this is a more than frustrating occurrence. I hope the information provided in the above topic will be of assistance to you.

Message 18 of 39 (3,013 Views)

Lose data for need for speed rivals Xbox 1

★ Novice
Like this is crazy need for speed rivals lose all my data gone poof how the heck that happen so I called ea oh that's not our issue have to call Xbox well did that send me a link showing that many other people going through the same thing now I have to start from scratch. You should just fix this incident give me my levels back
Message 19 of 39 (2,998 Views)

Re: PROGRESS NOT SAVING ON NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS

★ Novice
Hi Tom,
I have already seen that links, I have also tried to save thru signing in origin in top right tab. It has made no change, my progress were lost again in the night of Thursday to Friday, slight change I was brought back to level 8, before that it was always level 7. From what I read it has been an issue since day one of that game. Is anyone really trying to solve this issue?
Message 20 of 39 (2,995 Views)