Im trying to do that but its not working

Message 22 of 35 (6,413 Views)

Re: Pgup Doesn't Work?

★★★★★ Newbie
yes it worked.
Message 23 of 35 (5,409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Whoever responsible for this should fix this and then die. I don't care of the fact that this is an old game from 2013. This is the stupidest mistake I've ever seen in gaming industry.

Why would you make a game then not allowing people to play it? Also, for anyone who thinks Fn is the solution you're clearly a gamer with boomer level of intelligence. Every laptop keyboard has Fn but normal PC keyboard doesn't. It's too easy. It's too obvious ! Don't even mention that cause it doesn't help. Second, don't you dare to think using virtual keyboard helps. It's not a permanent solution. It will never be. Ridiculous. Waste of time. * you EA. * you Microsoft. Why use PgUp anyway? There's lots of key available for that function. Unbelievable.

Message 24 of 35 (4,343 Views)

★ Novice

Ahh shitt.. what a rubbish game this is.. just bought it and its now not working for me too either. Im surprised that EA hasn't posted a solution here to solve this issue after a long time.

Message 25 of 35 (4,015 Views)

★★ Novice

Pretty much the only real fix is using a different keyboard. I was able to play the game fine after that. 

Message 26 of 35 (4,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

does the little box saying to press pgup come up for you? for me it doesnt even come up, so if i didnt know what to press from experience id have no idea. the box just doesnt even come up. ive tried using a different keyboard, virtual keyboard, numpad. nothing works cause the prompt to start the first rapid response doesnt even come up. 

im playing on origin, ive tried using 32bit version (x86) and that fixed a problem i had where my keyboard wouldnt work at all.

(square screenshot is cause i tried using a different monitor)

Message 27 of 35 (3,548 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is now almost October 2020 and the problem is still not fixed loool!!!

What a bad service from EA!! EA does not have time to fix the issue or at least provide a customizable button pattern for PG-UP and PG-DN, but definitely has time to sign contracts with MS for XBOX Game Pass!!!

Any one could find a solution without changing keyboard or key mapping??

Message 28 of 35 (3,253 Views)

★★ Novice

I had to use an external keyboard wtf..& there is some sound bug too.

Message 29 of 35 (3,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA wtf are u doing. It's been 7 years since the problem has started and still no solution? Pick up the pace... We buy the game to play it.

Message 30 of 35 (2,942 Views)