Re: Performance issue, very bad FPS and FPS drops

by psychic717

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Great EA / GHOST GAMES,

No answer at all in the forums, no admin, no staff comenting. GREAT GREAT WORK.

Maybe there will be a new kind of payment DLC to correct bugs, I don't discard this coming from EA

Message 331 of 401 (1,867 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Downloading new patch.

Let's hope it fixes the performance issues...I doubt it though, 459Mb.

Message 332 of 401 (1,863 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just downloaded the patch hoping the same as you #psychic717 but no improvement at all.

Maybe It's just a patch for some incoming content DLC to make more cash. I tried with the default setings and with the modified ones I posted before but the very same performance in the same areas (building areas), so the same low fps. I just posted that they were doing nothing and then I saw the patch, so I said, hey maybe someone did his job, but nahhhhhh, they just laugh at me a little bit more. Some day maybe a developer or someone reads this and at least fell a little shame.

Hope they drawn with all the money they stole from us pc players sellling bad implemented games and they never 'create' any more games.

Ahí os hundáis en la miseria!!!!

Message 333 of 401 (1,807 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well, my problems may have subsided after my upgrade, but that shouldn't have been necessary. Tired of seeing more people complain about the same issues months after release.

Got an eamil regarding EA customer support, asking for me to complete a survey. Here's the link, hopefully you can use it as well... https://www.survey-executiveboard.com/se.ashx

May I note, do not just give 1s or 10s, it's the values between that analysts look at, so at the very least, pick 2nd from bottom, and mix it up a tad.

Message 334 of 401 (1,697 Views)

★ Novice
Having the same problem I have a Toshiba satellite i7 4000 HD Intel 16 GB ram ddr5 battlefield 4 runs great but rivals everytime I play it the lowest I put it to is 720p and it really slow and everything is on low but it still runs slow
Message 335 of 401 (1,544 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same goes for me with the patch, no change, still runs slow motion...Seems to be even slower than before...Never again EA...I've bought every release within a month...That's over now, since you seem to have forgotten about the PC...

Message 336 of 401 (1,529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Shame on you EA. You have an unfinished, unpolished, bugged and laggy game, but you only care about ading new content despite solving all the performance issues (it shouldn't be more than activate a graphic option or something not to lag on populated building areas). Despite  having a 30fps cap you're not able to maintain an stabilized framerate on a computer more powerful that the recomended specs. Hope some day customers have the power to take you to courts for not maintaining what you anounce about your games.

You're losing future customers and time will put you on the correct place. I play on Uplay games and never had an issue as with origin (nfsrivals or bf4), at least they're constantly updating and polishing their games.

They willl see how many pc players buy more content for this game (what in deep it's a good game but it's like **bleep** to play)

And not even any staff coment on this thread, UNBELIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Message 337 of 401 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem too so is is it something EA is going to work on? probably but all I hope is that if it is fixable that will be great. Also it looks like a great game.
Message 338 of 401 (1,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

NEVER MIND!!!

Message 339 of 401 (1,196 Views)

★ Novice

EA/ Ghost: PLEASE unlock the framerate and make it independent from the game speed. I can play BF4 maxed out at 1080p at a MINIMUM 50FPS. And seeing as BF4 has far more going on visually than Rivals, the latter should be able to run far more smoothly. But instead, we PC gamers are stuck at 30FPS. WHen i read that the game would be locked at this framerate, I just assumed that it didn't apply to the PC version, because WHAT AAA DEVELOPER IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD LOCK A PC GAME AT 30FPS????????? I didn't even consider the possibility, but I was wrong.

I simply cannot believe that no one at Ghost ever brought up this issue in some team meeting.Did no one ever suggest that it would be outrageous to treat PC gamers this way?

Now that all the DLC is out, PLEASE patch the game. I was able to play for about 12 hours, at which point I simply couldn't stand the 30FPS cap any longer. I refuse to play the game until I can get the smooth experience I expect from AAA PC releases.

Message 340 of 401 (1,139 Views)