Re: SOLUTION

by Antonwaf

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I just bought a copy of just cause 3 and it downloads fine and takes me to boom island. the install has never left 11% and boom island gets very boring very fast. how do i make it install faster? i have tried completely erasing the game from my ps4 and re downloading it but it gets stuck at 11% each time. Could the fact that i bought the game used have any effect? I know how fun this game is and i Just want it to work.

Thank You. 

Message 11 of 30 (12,416 Views)

Re: [PS4] game installation stuck

★★★ Newbie
EA didnt make this game though...
Message 12 of 30 (12,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The best fix i found is to download the demo. As it is the full game then use your disc. It will tell u it needs to delete the game but it only deletes the license. Once you put the game in it shouldn't need to do any installation as the game is already on your system.

Message 13 of 30 (11,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked for me!  Thank you!

Message 14 of 30 (11,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is is what I tried guys. On the main page of your PS4 where you have all you games and apps, scroll to FIFA 19 but don't press x to start the application but instead press options and scroll down to information. There you should see Parental controls like,size, version etc....the option you look at is "download status" . You don't need to click anything you will just see the numbers(gb) moving. Mine are not extremely fast bcz of my internet but if you have good wifi I think this fixes it....but try it guys like, see if it helps....at the moment my download has slowed down a quite a bit again tho, it was moving faster but not anymore

Message 15 of 30 (11,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just stop the do from settings and go back to the game it start where it left off, it’s like it just lost a connection but doesn’t show it.  The 1st answer will work too, but way more trouble than just going to settings and stopping the install/download and then going back to the game!  Mine was stuck at 66% and now back up to 76% while I set up the account to share this!

Message 16 of 30 (10,791 Views)

★★ Novice

It still saying installation in progress 67% even if I delete the game and reinstall it im still stuck trying to go to the docking bay

Message 17 of 30 (10,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@thedrakonlord Freaking $64.00 not working
Message 18 of 30 (9,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I buy a new PS4, got a new Fifa 20 standard edition disc,  scenario as follow:

1. Turn on PS4, updated PS4

2. Insert fifa 20 disc,  installed ver 1.0

3. Loaded into the game, play volta trial and a kick off will downloading ver 1.09

4. Stuck at 92% (removed disc 5 times,  removed files 5 times)

Solution:

1. Removed file

2. Turn off PS4 and unplug power

3. Replug and turn on

4. Repeat step 1 and 2

5. Step 3 skip game playing 

6. Let it seat about 20 mins

Download completed at 100%

Message 19 of 30 (9,643 Views)

★ Novice

I done everything possible heap of times, to install fifa20 ........when it’s reaches 2.120 gigs error message appears

Message 20 of 30 (9,546 Views)