No Page down key

by raghavkapur100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Page down key

★ Newbie

My laptop is an Asus Zenbook with no page up or page down keys. Hence, I am unable to start the game. Can any1 pls help me

Thx a mile

Message 1 of 10 (29,586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Page down key

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there,

if you have access to a gamepad, you can use this to play, which might be a better experience. Alternately, you should be able to press FN(in the bottom left) and up/down instead of Page Up and Page Down.

Please let us know if you're still having issues.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (33,404 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there,

if you have access to a gamepad, you can use this to play, which might be a better experience. Alternately, you should be able to press FN(in the bottom left) and up/down instead of Page Up and Page Down.

Please let us know if you're still having issues.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (33,405 Views)

Re: No Page down or up key

★★★ Newbie

i need help i dont know what is the key and i play not  on leptop i play on pc and i dont know what is the key pls help me.

Message 3 of 10 (28,793 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and I tried to press FN and down or up and it still don't work 

I have AN Asus Strix

Message 4 of 10 (27,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

HI! 

Just go to keyboard settings and change to an other key!

If you cant stat the even game use on screen keyboard to do it! Standard smile

Open it by Going to Start , then select Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard, and then move the slider under On-Screen Keyboard. A keyboard appears on the screen. The keyboard will remain on the screen until you close it.

Btw page up/page dwn is located here:

Message 5 of 10 (27,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dude, everyone knows where the location of page up and down on a keyboard on a PC. The problem was on a laptop which has different layout. I'm also having an issue with this page up page down thing.
Message 6 of 10 (25,309 Views)

NFS Rivals PageUp problem

★★★★★ Newbie

Is this ever going to be fixed?

For people who doesn't understand, leave this question. But for people who does, tell me.. No one since 2013, after 7 god damn years find a permanent solution right? Let's urge EA to fix this. They don't even bother. Disgusting. It's a major issue that doesn't even let the players play the game.

I've tried numlock, Fn, virtual keyboards, this.. that.. I can't even.

Don't you dare to suggest any other obvious tips which isn't a solution. You have no idea. I have this desire to rip off my keyboard on my laptop but I controlled myself since I know that won't help. You're devil, EA.

Message 7 of 10 (16,995 Views)

Re: NFS Rivals PageUp problem

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I just got a quick fix for that. If you are in a Windows 10 machine, just open the on screen keyboard, open the game, hit the windows button, then exit from the full screen mode and click page up from the on screen keyboard. I was also stuck on the same page but tried this and it got resolved. Cheers! Standard smile

Message 8 of 10 (15,518 Views)

Re: NFS Rivals PageUp problem

★★★ Newbie

It doesn't work..

Message 9 of 10 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem my page up button won't work

Message 10 of 10 (523 Views)