Re: Need for speed rivals xbox one loading screen freeze......

by MtnDewMaster420

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Still crashing in December of 2019 with no fix

Message 271 of 323 (2,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@abc1877826072 yeah same here, EA and Ghost Games had years to fix the problems on Need For Speed Rivals, and unfortunately they won't do their jobs like their supposed to. So basically it's really the management and the entire team's fault that they cannot and won't fix the issues.
Message 272 of 323 (2,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man it's 2020 and it still is doing it.

Message 273 of 323 (2,391 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, this is unlikely ever to change...what's more scummy about all of this is that EA is still putting it on sale in order to lure people in when they know its broken...

Message 274 of 323 (2,388 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Literally the exact same problem in 2020. There's no way to contact EA about it.

Message 275 of 323 (2,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2020 and still not fixed

Message 276 of 323 (1,943 Views)

★★ Novice

August 2020 and still doing it. EA account is active. Nothing changes. No reply from EA support to the threads. Sad

Message 277 of 323 (1,683 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@phillypily19 I cannot believe this issue spans back to 2013. 7 years!? It's a pandemic and they tell us to "Stay Home Together and Play Together" But they can't fix this old and absolute game stopper?? How can we play together if the WHOLE GAME can't start only when it tries to connect to the servers to put you in a multiplayer game??
Message 278 of 323 (1,365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SMASHERxxT wrote:
@phillypily19I cannot believe this issue spans back to 2013. 7 years!? It's a pandemic and they tell us to "Stay Home Together and Play Together" But they can't fix this old and absolute game stopper?? How can we play together if the WHOLE GAME can't start only when it tries to connect to the servers to put you in a multiplayer game??

Hi, I know it sucks! Here is what I've discovered how to get it too work it's a pain but it works. First disconnect your xbox from the internet, then start the game, once your in the game and in your garage go ahead and reconnect your internet. It might still crash the game at times while playing but at least you can start the game this way without any issues. Also, it works perfectly for offline play as long as you do the same and disconnect your internet from your xbox prior to starting the game. Hope it helps! Standard smile

Message 279 of 323 (1,344 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its been quite a while since I posted on here, but how reliable is that offline method? Would it even be possible to get all te achievements? Also I'm on Xbox One X, I'll give it a try again to see if that makes any difference.

Message 280 of 323 (1,333 Views)