Re: Need for speed rivals online issues with EA Origins servers

by Wylaf_B

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Its finally working for now...  Thanks...

Message 11 of 26 (4,287 Views)

EA DICE Team

@nnunle00

Thanks for updating us. I am currently having this being investigated by the studio. However, I have not received a reply so as far as I'm aware, we didn't change anything yet.

Since it is suddenly working for you now, can you confirm if you made any changes to your account or setup?

Message 12 of 26 (4,281 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No unfortunately I didn't make any changes, it just started working...
Message 13 of 26 (4,274 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I can confirm that I have a valid Xbox live gold account

Message 14 of 26 (4,271 Views)

★★★ Novice

The issue seems to have been resolved for me as I am now able to connect to the EA Origins servers in game and connect with multiplayer. I did not change any settings on my network or console so it seemed to have been an issue with either the EA servers or the Microsoft Xbox servers not allowing the connections.

I would like to say thank you for your assistance in trying to resolve the issue I was having.

Message 15 of 26 (22,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I've also got the error message "The EA Servers are currently unavailable. Please try again later".

I've checked the EA website and no sign of issues with server - any ideas?

Message 16 of 26 (4,247 Views)

New to the game but cant play online, Error Code: 40010000

★ Apprentice

Just started this game yesterday but cant connect to the EA origin servers to play with a friend, getting error code 40010000 that states that I must have Xbox live and connect to the EA serves.

Things I have and have done prior to writing this post:

1. Have a Gold Xbox live suscription

2. Have done Hard Drive maintenance,

3. Have port-forward settings open on my network settings,

4. Have an Origin Account and linked my Xbox 360 to it,

Any help solving this?

Message 17 of 26 (4,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here need help ty
Message 18 of 26 (3,844 Views)

★ Apprentice
hey bro, there is nothing that can be done right now about this issue, Ive no been able to connect to the origin servers since Dec. 2017. No one on this forums at least the mods here will help with this issue since they don't play the game and cant see the problem from the end user side.

You can try to chat/call the EA help line but they will state that the servers are running (which they are) but no one new which had not logged into the Origin servers before December 2017 will be able to enter the Online section of the game.

Best case scenario is that the servers are reset by EA, but given their track record this is doubtfull.
Message 19 of 26 (3,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nice job EA, customers are paying for games that can't be played. NFS Rivals servers are not working in this moment.
Do you want some donations for getting this job done? Why are you selling non-functional games?

Message 20 of 26 (3,555 Views)