Need for speed rivals for Xbox one keeps freezing at loading screen.

by lightersup420

Original Post

Re: Need for speed rivals for Xbox one keeps freezing at loading screen.

★★★★★ Newbie

Lol this is sad

Message 41 of 144 (3,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's 2020 and this still isn't fixed. I spent like 30 bucks to buy the game again when the disc was ruined and now I can't play for five minutes. Come on EA. Fix it. Please

Message 42 of 144 (3,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They're never gonna fix it cause for some reason they dont care about other games exept new ones

Message 43 of 144 (3,688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@YoungRenegade54 wrote:

It's 2020 and this still isn't fixed. I spent like 30 bucks to buy the game again when the disc was ruined and now I can't play for five minutes. Come on EA. Fix it. Please

This issue has been going on for over 5 years since the game first came out, and I have been trying to work with EA to try and get this fixed for over 2 years without success (check out my thread on the issue) https://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Need-for-speed-rivals-xbox-one-loading-screen-freeze...

So far best fix is to disconnect your xbox's internet connection, whether it be WIFI or hard wired, and start the game. Once your in the game you can then try connect your xbox back to the internet. No matter what the game will come up, load and play 100% without issues offline. Hope this helps you! Standard smile

Message 44 of 144 (3,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Doesn't work tried everything even talked to xbox to try some of there fixes and nothing worked on there side either and I haven't gotten any type of communication back from you guys or them and its been over a year and I contact you guys a bunch about it but it never gets fixed how can it get fixed my account is Unknown Ghostz6 on xbox one
Message 45 of 144 (3,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Unknown_Ghostz6 wrote:
@EA_BarryDoesn't work tried everything even talked to xbox to try some of there fixes and nothing worked on there side either and I haven't gotten any type of communication back from you guys or them and its been over a year and I contact you guys a bunch about it but it never gets fixed how can it get fixed my account is Unknown Ghostz6 on xbox one

Have you tried disconnecting your xbox from internet and tried to play it offline? Because it will start and play 100% offline, that has been tried and tested by hundreds of players and I have yet to come across anyone that hasn't been able to play offline.

Message 46 of 144 (3,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry I am having the same trouble re installed 2x now. This is unacceptable and very disappointing because the game worked. Next day I tried to log on same freezing issue. Is there not a fix or update y'all could do? Please anything...
Message 47 of 144 (3,310 Views)

★ Guide

@sangsta9887 wrote:
@EA_BarryI am having the same trouble re installed 2x now. This is unacceptable and very disappointing because the game worked. Next day I tried to log on same freezing issue. Is there not a fix or update y'all could do? Please anything...

The only known fix (which is temporary) is to disconnect your xbox from the internet, then start the game. Once your in the game you can try and reconnect to the internet and try and play online. If you stay disconnected from the internet you will however have no issues playing the game offline only. Hope this helps, gl! 

Message 48 of 144 (3,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want my money back for Need for Speed rivals. It freezes on load up screen. There is plenty of customers having this problem. Why us EA neglecting this problem?  

Message 49 of 144 (3,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've done all these steps and it still freezes

Message 50 of 144 (3,039 Views)