Need for speed rivals for Xbox one keeps freezing at loading screen.

by lightersup420

Original Post

Re: Need for speed rivals for Xbox one keeps freezing at loading screen.

★★★ Newbie

Sooo in all this time even today apparently this game isnt functioning properly and I'm payong for a subscription service to you guys and I see this is a now LONG standi issue that appears to have no explanation from EA, and to add to that theres other titles in The Vault that do similar or dont work at all? What kind of scam are you guys trying to pull on the gaming community here? Nobody is paying you to have inoperable games, especially ones from this far back! Fix it already guys, c'mon! Sheesh. X.x

Message 31 of 144 (4,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@salleyjl Just tried this and it worked, sucks that it has to be offline for the game to work
Message 32 of 144 (4,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@LuRey28Tried everything, still not working. Requested refund via XBOX, bought this game today, constantly crashing to home screen with no error code. Tried all the steps above. EA being a crappy company as usual, was gonna buy Jedi Fallen Order, but staying well away now. Can't trust EA with ANYTHING.  Unrealated but they've completed ruined SW:TOR after getting full control from BioWare as well. 

[edit] We all know why this is happening EA have shut the servers down, and its causing the game to crash.

Message 33 of 144 (4,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Before I started the game, I first went to the settings, network settings and hit the “go offline” button. Exited back out to the main menu and started the game and it went through just fine. Afterwards when I started playing , I mean like driving around being outside on the map I went back to the settings, went back online and returned to the game and I kept playing, no issues at all.  I don’t know if the servers are offline but even after I went online I did not encounter anyone online, didn’t expect anyone to be either.

Message 34 of 144 (4,386 Views)

★ Novice

You didn't join a gaming session that's why you didn't see anyone.

Sure the Xbox is online but the game isn't.

If you stop current session and start a new session the game will crash again back to homescreen.

Ridiculous that they haven't patched this but there you go it was made for Xbox 360 and worked perfectly for that so they don't care about Xbox one X.....

Message 35 of 144 (4,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Bruh this is LAME they REALLY NEED TO FIX THIS i have a XBOX 1 X and it doesn't work i will try to go offline and hope it works.

Message 36 of 144 (4,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Manually change the alternate port in advance settings worked for me 

Message 37 of 144 (4,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 38 of 144 (4,038 Views)

★ Novice

What port did you use? I got this for my son b/c any of the new ones are not appropriate for him and he can not play.

Message 39 of 144 (4,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thanks mate I will try this coz it won’t let me play after training very annoyed

Message 40 of 144 (3,961 Views)