Re: Need for speed rivals for Xbox one keeps freezing at loading screen.

by xboxbabe70

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Since I'm game sharing I actually can't play offline. I'm debating on buying physical copy see if I have same issue. But if it's a ea server issue. I don't think that will do anything different. I kinda figured it was an server error.

Message 61 of 144 (3,092 Views)

★ Guide

@bobbyharge54 wrote:

Since I'm game sharing I actually can't play offline. I'm debating on buying physical copy see if I have same issue. But if it's a ea server issue. I don't think that will do anything different. I kinda figured it was an server error.

Unfortunately won't make a difference, others have had the same issues even with a physical copy so you would just be wasting your money.

Message 62 of 144 (3,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here offlline its a miracle online its a bust

Message 63 of 144 (2,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s August 2020 and your game still doesn’t load. I get you guys are money hungry but fix the game!! It’s been two years. And it inconsistently works. Either fix the game or give us ALL our money back for a game that doesn’t even work. This is ridiculous 

Message 64 of 144 (2,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Traww973 wrote:

It’s August 2020 and your game still doesn’t load. I get you guys are money hungry but fix the game!! It’s been two years. And it inconsistently works. Either fix the game or give us ALL our money back for a game that doesn’t even work. This is ridiculous 

@Traww973  EA forum isn't  monitored by EA we are all just paying customers who try and help other players since EA doesn't properly support their products/services. Btw, it's been about 7 years since the game came out, and the issue is actually with the EA servers not the game. The game will work 100% offline, just disconnect your internet 2 ur xbox under your xbox settings and then start the game. If you really want to play online, you can disconnect from the internet, start the game offline, then once in your garage turn your internet back on but this is not a guaranteed solution. Hope this helps you! Standard smile

Message 65 of 144 (2,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is a garbage company for releasing something like this. Just contact Microsoft and they will give you a refund. I have a refund for the purchase wihin 6 hours of filling a ticket. 

Message 66 of 144 (2,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did the troubleshooting tips for need for speed rivals and none worked, uninstalling and reinstalling works for 1 game session then crashes after that

Message 67 of 144 (2,644 Views)

★ Guide

@VKidGaming wrote:

I did the troubleshooting tips for need for speed rivals and none worked, uninstalling and reinstalling works for 1 game session then crashes after that

Have you tried starting the game offline?

Message 68 of 144 (2,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lightersup420

I have been having the same problem. Need for speed rivals will glitch as freeze out when loading in. What I found that works is loading a different need for speed game that works, log in to EA, and go back to rivals. There may be an issue with logging into EA on rivals, so logging into it in another game bypasses that on rivals and I get to play. I’m not sure that it works with everyone but it’s worth a shot Standard smile
Message 69 of 144 (2,519 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry This did nothing for me I did all the steps
Message 70 of 144 (2,270 Views)