Re: Need for speed rivals for Xbox one keeps freezing at loading screen.

by TC9715

Original Post

★★★ Novice

it is hapeneing to me to did they fix it yet ?

Message 21 of 144 (6,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried all of the listed steps and it is still not going past the finding a game to join. Please help 

Message 22 of 144 (6,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've bought this game yesterday with Need For Speed pack on Xbox One X.And indeed...,it fails...,doesn't matter if you do the tutorial or not,if you don't want to play online,just turn off internet on Xbox,and then go offline in the game.

In options select multiplayer off.Exit the game,turn on the internet on Xbox and you are able to play (offline in game).

Message 23 of 144 (6,780 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. This is terrible. Wouldn't have expected this for a game that old. And then they even put it up for sale, probably being aware of this.

Message 24 of 144 (6,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

SOLVED : It worked !!! After one year of agony and frustration. I tired restarting console, deleting and reinstalling again on internal and external hard drives. Nothing worked.

So this is what I did that worked. I don’t which of these steps worked but you might as well follow the same pattern.

1- I went to games icons/pins in xbox. Clicked menu for NFS RIVALS , “Manage games and add-on” for this specific game . On the left column it says Saved Data. I deleted that saved data. Don’t worry Its going to download again from cloud. I deleted mine from xbox and server both, when it asked.

2- But what I really think made it work was this one. In one of the solution from EA it says “ Clear persistent storage “ something to do with Blu ray setting. I KNOW. What the hell Blu-Ray setting has to do with game .. Right. But as soon as I did cleared that, the next time I started the game, it was WORKING !!!.

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
2. Select System > Settings.
3. Select Disc & Blu-ray.

SOLVED.

Just in case, Here is the link which tell you to "CLEAR PERSISTENT storage."

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-2015/Console-Troubleshooting/td-p/4908815

Message 25 of 144 (6,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

SOLVED : It worked !!! After one year of agony and frustration. I tired restarting console, deleting and reinstalling again on internal and external hard drives. Nothing worked.

So this is what I did that worked. I don’t know which of these steps worked but you might as well follow the same pattern.

1- I went to games icons/pins in xbox. Clicked menu for NFS RIVALS , “Manage games and add-on” for this specific game . On the left column it says Saved Data. I deleted that saved data. Don’t worry Its going to download again from cloud. I deleted mine from xbox and server both, when it asked.

2- But what I really think made it work was this one. In one of the solution from EA it says “ Clear persistent storage “ something to do with Blu ray setting. I KNOW. What the hell Blu-Ray setting has to do with game .. Right. But as soon as I did cleared that, the next time I started the game, it was WORKING !!!.

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
2. Select System > Settings.
3. Select Disc & Blu-ray.

SOLVED.

Just in case, Here is the link which tell you to "CLEAR PERSISTENT storage."

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-2015/Console-Troubleshooting/td-p/4908815

Message 26 of 144 (6,569 Views)

★★★ Guide
@iAlfster It doesn't work for me ...
Message 27 of 144 (6,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's doing it to me I tried everything and my xbox dosent take disks. 

Message 28 of 144 (6,388 Views)

★ Novice

This does not work... 2 years later and game still doesn't load.. and all it says on XBOX is there is an issue with the EA server for this game.. GET THIS SORTED.. IM SICK OF SPENDING MONEY WITH EA ONLY TO BE SHAFTED CONSTANTLY

Message 29 of 144 (5,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry This has not worked. The game keeps freezing
Message 30 of 144 (5,618 Views)