Re: Need for speed rivals for Xbox one keeps freezing at loading screen.

by SirRayy

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Ditto I get to the game loading screen on my Xbox One S and then after it goes to pull my profile to sign in and starts loading opponents it freezes and sends me back to the home screen I hope honestly that EA can fix this considering this is one of two games I find enjoyable from EA access and worth paying for. 

Thanks an EA Customer!

Message 11 of 144 (8,516 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Does not work....
Message 12 of 144 (8,503 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Nothing in that link helps. I just bought the game a few weeks ago. today was the first time i have played it. I get the same thing. stops loading at finding a game then back to dashboard. Now I dont know if this matters, but I had played this game before when I subscribed to EA access on xbox. The only way to get game to load is go offline. It has to be something on EA SERVERS that is causing this to happen. It does load on a different profile so what is going on. Please help
Message 13 of 144 (8,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So what I did, because mainly I was lazy and didn’t wanna do any of the steps, I just kept trying the game. After awhile it eventually worked on my Xbox One.
Message 14 of 144 (8,451 Views)

★★ Novice

Still isnt fixed for me even after doing all the other stuff 1st. Even changing accounts doesn't work. HELP EA

Message 15 of 144 (8,138 Views)

★★ Novice
Doesn't work still
Message 16 of 144 (8,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had to go offline to play. Appears when trying to connect to EA servers to join the game it kills the game locally. 

Message 17 of 144 (7,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried everything on the troubleshooting even uninstalled and reinstalled about 3 times still to no prevail. This is a very fun game that I very much so enjoy playing so EA i’m begging you to do us all a favor and resolve this issue. 

Message 18 of 144 (7,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA it's about time you fixed this. Still facing this issue

Message 19 of 144 (7,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still got the same problem after all this time. How can u sell a product that still doesnt work? Cant play this game after training. Complete waste of money

Message 20 of 144 (7,632 Views)