Re: Need for speed network app, how to connect ps4?

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Need for speed network app, how to connect ps4?

★★★ Newbie
I have the companion app but it says ps4 not connected, how do I connect it?
Message 1 of 13 (9,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same probem and ive looked all over ea's boards and i cannot find one single bit of info on how to coonect it

Message 2 of 13 (8,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same probem and ive looked all over ea's boards and i cannot find one single bit of info on how to connect it

Message 3 of 13 (8,957 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Are you referring to the connection status in the Need for Speed Network page like this one for PC players? Please let me know if you browse Network with a web browser or an iOS device - Thanks.

overwatch connection.JPG

----Edit----

Another discussion thread with a similar question is available here: "Need for Speed Network: Overwatch" PC to PS4 connection problem"

Message 4 of 13 (8,947 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Yes, it seems a lot of people, including myself are having the same issues. It won't connect to my ps4 from my iPad. They are all on the same network. PS4 is connected through gigabit and iPad is connected through 5ghz wireless N. The playstation app works just fine. There is no setting on the app to connect the PS4. It just says "not connected"
Message 5 of 13 (8,917 Views)

★ Novice

Snap, me too!!!!

I can't get the network app to work on my ipad, it keeps saying that my ps4 is not connected but my ps4 is on and I am playing need for speed rivals with the network app on, it's updating my stats but it's not showing me or any of my friends in overwatch or the main map?

Message 6 of 13 (8,641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

same problem using ipad ios app

Message 7 of 13 (8,608 Views)

★ Novice
Mine too. Dont try to call ea. They don't know how it works either.
Message 8 of 13 (8,581 Views)

★ Novice

I'm using my phone for the nfsnetwork and it says not connected why is that and how do I fix it please email me on [edit: email address removed] if you know hot to connect it

Message 9 of 13 (7,010 Views)

★★ Novice

Can someone help me on need for speed network it's says that I'm not connected on ps4 can someone help me please

Message 10 of 13 (6,319 Views)