Need for Speed Rivals missing DLC cars

by Iamaboss2468

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed Rivals missing DLC cars

★★ Novice
Hey guys! Hopefully someone can help me. I recently downloaded the free Koenigsegg One:1 DLC to my Need for Speed Rivals game. (Platform PS3) So I downloaded and installed it, but when I go into the game, I get no message from the game saying I have downloaded it, and the car does not show up as a car in my racer garage, it doesn't show up as a cop car in my cop garage, and I can't find it anywhere. Please help me, if anybody can. I would greatly appreciate it. Any tips will do!
Message 1 of 36 (56,789 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed Rivals missing DLC cars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi,

You have to be lvl 22 as a cop and as a racer. It was my case and now I am able to play the Agera One (either cop or racer).

View in thread

Message 2 of 36 (63,733 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi,

You have to be lvl 22 as a cop and as a racer. It was my case and now I am able to play the Agera One (either cop or racer).

Message 2 of 36 (63,734 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you very much! Just one question though, is it the same with the paid DLC packs? Because I bought the Lamborghini and Jaguar packs, downloaded and installed them, but they won't show up in my cop or racer garage either. Again, thank you for the help.
Message 3 of 36 (56,577 Views)

★★★ Novice

Normally not, it is just for the agera one. The other dlc cars should show up.

Message 4 of 36 (56,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, and I'm rank 26 in Cop side. Still no Agera One appears in my garage. Maybe it's a glitch for me?

Message 5 of 36 (56,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue ! I downloaded and installed all the DLC but they aren't in my garage, I don't understand ... 

Message 6 of 36 (56,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. This is really garbage. The game has been out for a while and they cant fix something like this. So stupid (xbox one)
Message 7 of 36 (56,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you ever get the DLC cars to show up because I bought last night and nothing either I'm looking for a number to call ea
Message 8 of 36 (55,923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have same problem too. My racer level is 22, Cops level is 25. and I bought Movie complete pack, Koenigsegg one:1, Concept Lamborghini complete pack, Ferrari special edition complete pack, Jaguar Complete pack.

Until yesterday I enjoy koenigsegg one:1 in Offline mod

(you know, In the online mod. Some players disturb my career event. I hate that, So I enjoy offline mod)

But Today I play online mod. and I can't see anything car of DLC

(I still can play DLC car in offline mod) 

Pls fix my problem It is very seriously problem.

Message 9 of 36 (55,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I purchased the ultimate garage pack and still can't find them ea please fix
Message 10 of 36 (55,475 Views)