Need for Speed Rivals and Logitech steeringwheel G25 or G27

by bullpp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed Rivals and Logitech steeringwheel G25 or G27

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is it possible tp play the coming Need For Speed Rivals with a Logitech steeringwheel G25 or the G27  ? ? ?

Message 1 of 471 (37,460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed Rivals and Logitech steeringwheel G25 or G27

Community Manager (retired)

Unfortunately racing wheels are not supported and on PC platforms the Xbox 360 controller and Keyboard are the only supported input devices for Need for Speed Rivals.

View in thread

Message 4 of 471 (37,140 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Seriously need g27 support here... does anyone kbow or have ps3 version? Does the ps3 version of rivals work with the logitech wheels?
Message 2 of 471 (36,431 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

this really suks canceled game because of itConfusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 3 of 471 (36,153 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Unfortunately racing wheels are not supported and on PC platforms the Xbox 360 controller and Keyboard are the only supported input devices for Need for Speed Rivals.

Message 4 of 471 (37,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's some serious crap right there, a racing game that doesn't support racing wheels...

Message 5 of 471 (36,062 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ha ha ha.... welcome to the EA inovation year 2013, where a game made by EA with CARS is locked at 30 fps, has no wheel support, looks exactly like Hot Pursuit 2 which was capped at 60 fps, so that one looks even better, and costs 60 god damn euros... pfff. 

Do like me guys, don`t buy it, EA is raping your wallets with the worst arcage racing game ever made. 

Message 6 of 471 (36,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish I had checked here before purchasing. Confusedmileyfrustrated: I am absolutely not interested in a driving game that I cannot use my Logitech Momo wheel to control.

Fortunately, with the Great Game Guarantee, I can get my money back...

WAY TO GO, EA! You probably just lost me as a future customer.

Message 7 of 471 (35,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not to be able to use a racing wheel with a racing game is unacceptable and so is the lack of manual driving. Can you please add support to bind suitable controls. There is no way I would recommend this title in this current state and certainly will refrain from purchasing such title without seeing feedback and wheel controls in future games.

EA has lost in quality with every title they made over the years (especially with the NFS franchise)  and this is a shame because they used to be a reference up to 5 years ago.

Message 8 of 471 (35,974 Views)

★★ Novice

I wished I known this beforei purchased.  Waste of money on my part.  Mabe EA can get me a refund.

Message 9 of 471 (35,949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Wow a PC racing game that doesn't support racing wheels. Who dropped the ball on this one???  EA how do I get a refund?

Message 10 of 471 (35,943 Views)