Re: Need for Speed Rivals and Logitech steeringwheel G25 or G27

by matthewreinsmith

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I hope you are right and the patch is coming.

Til then, I will play other games.

Message 51 of 471 (15,681 Views)

★★ Novice

i can't connect need for speed rivals to the game control wheel, but couldn't connect the game for this wheel (wingman formula force gp.) thanks

Message 52 of 471 (15,667 Views)

★★★ Novice

Racing Game without Steering Wheel Support.

this is ugly

Plz Fix this problem.

Message 53 of 471 (15,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am perplexed that the ps4 version does not support the Logitech GT steering wheel. I cannot support a car racing game that will not allow this for a next gen game. Very disappointed. The game advisor I spoke to on chat told me that "No Logitech steering wheels will be supported by the PS4". Huh? I will be returning this game if this is the case and will not buy any more of this franchise (as I have in the past) as most of the 'rival' racing games have this feature included in their games.

Message 54 of 471 (15,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm realy ANGRY that NFS:Rivals doesn't support wheels!

Isn' it crasy - to make racing game that doesn't support wheel?!

I was waiting this game so long and now all my impressions are spoiled

I think i'll return a game to the shop

Thank you, EA

Great job!

Message 55 of 471 (15,576 Views)

★ Novice

EA,

One moe dissapointed customer here. never have i thought such a thing could be possible. connected my wheel to the game and was very confused by not seeing it.

this is plain shooting yourself in the head.

Message 56 of 471 (15,565 Views)

★★★ Novice

They are lucky I bought this game before I knew this!

It's a great game too, it really needs steering wheel support!

Message 57 of 471 (15,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is unacceptable. I purchased two copies of this game today for two G27 setups, now were trying to play and find out there is no wheel support. Heres to hoping for wheel support...... WTF EA?

Message 58 of 471 (15,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased this game from sonyentertainmentnetwork.com for ps3, Installed it, no wheel support (I only buy games that support my logic steering wheel.) Considering that I have 5 other need for speed titles, I didnt even think twice before purchasing it. I then tried playing with joystick, and yesterday the game froze my ps3... Today, try to go play the game, twice it has frozen my ps3... I expect a full refund for this garbage, I am not a beta tester for EA Games, release a working copy of the game, and dont release a "racing game" that you can't play with a wheel... and I am definately not paying so much for a game that I must put my wheel one side, and then play on a ps3 controller. You guys have dropped the ball... I want my refund.

Message 59 of 471 (15,693 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can EA at the very least make an announcement that they are addressing this issue and will be releasing an update, patch, something? And a window of time until said release?

This is one of the most concerning issues to your customers according to this forum. So some type of official announcement or response you think would be warranted at this point?

So please, EA

1. Tell us that you care about us as customers and are working to remedy the problem, and how long we have to wait?

or

2. Tell us to take a long walk of a short pier. 

...PLEASE!

Since you have taken our money already, the least you can do is respond to us.

Message 60 of 471 (15,629 Views)