Need for Speed Rival

by MmKillShot

Original Post

Need for Speed Rival

★★★★★ Newbie
See EA thare are more then 20 ppl saying that its yalls end and yet yall ant doing a dang thang about it so to everyone that wants to bay NFS Rivals DON'T BAY THE GAME TELL EA FIXES THERE SERVER and DON'T even wast ur time trying to get through to them cuz every word u tell them is just going in 1 ear and out the other i spent like 1hr and 16mins in just 1 day trying to fix the problem i even called my network survives provider my XBOX1S is no longer in a firewall just to see if that well help all ports are open and on my end is ALL GREEN but this game is NOT opened OR green or even ON its off-line so don't do NOT wast ur money or ur TIME tolking to EA cuz thy ant going to do a dang thang or it wood of be fixed already and playable this game has been off-line sins February day is unknown yah February 2 dang mounts this game has been off-line hick if i was a teck it wood probably only take me just 3 statements and i wood be on it fixing the dang game just how meany ppl is it going to take for EA to fix wall ANYTHING?????
Message 1 of 1 (460 Views)