Need For Speed Rivals - Slow Play (PC)

by MrStefanWeel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed Rivals - Slow Play (PC)

★★★ Novice

Every time I play Need For Speed ​​Rivals, the game is very slow, I have no problems at start, but when I play, it is very slow, I noticed it from the very first moment, and compared with Need For Speed ​​Most wanded, I noticed quite a difference, Need For Speed ​​Most wanded I played just normal, but Need For Spee Rivals, felt like I played in Slomo, it did not stutter, but it was just slow,

Thank you for your help, already, nice day!  Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 1 of 18 (33,438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed Rivals - Slow Play (PC)

Community Manager (retired)

@MrStefanWeel 

If you’ve noticed the performance of your game slowing down, try temporarily disabling Origin In Game in your Origin Application Settings. This should resolve the issue:

To do this,

1. Launch the Origin client.
  2. Go to the Origin menu, Application Settings, Origin In Game,
  3. Uncheck "Enable Origin In Game"

View in thread

Message 7 of 18 (39,626 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

System 

processor: AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.10 GHz 

Installed memory (RAM): 8,00 GB (7.19 GB Available) 

Type System 64-bits OS, x64-processor

Message 2 of 18 (33,181 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi stefanweel1,

Forum admin: Message removed.

Message 3 of 18 (33,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

jordansiegelz, he ask for advice, not for make deal with you.

4 stefanweel1

I strongly reccommend do not buy any "speed up" SW. If you need clean your OS, try CCleaner which is absolutely free  and safe.

But, your problem will be HW, not SW. Try set your details lower, or made some benchmarks on your PC and results compare with other users.

Message 4 of 18 (33,152 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry, I know you do not notice at all, I need a better explanation, but I'm going to do a virus scan tonight. Then I'll see if it's faster, already, Thanks!

And thanks for that tip me that one "not" to buy, although I am 12, so can not buy it: P

Message 5 of 18 (33,149 Views)

★★★ Novice

1 question: Where can i find "HW"  (Windows 8)

Message 6 of 18 (33,143 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@MrStefanWeel 

If you’ve noticed the performance of your game slowing down, try temporarily disabling Origin In Game in your Origin Application Settings. This should resolve the issue:

To do this,

1. Launch the Origin client.
  2. Go to the Origin menu, Application Settings, Origin In Game,
  3. Uncheck "Enable Origin In Game"
Message 7 of 18 (39,627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried that, it' still didn't work

Message 8 of 18 (33,067 Views)

Lag when other players come near me.

★★★ Novice
Everytime I play online and another player comes near me the game starts behaving strangely. Cars drive through you at high speed deeling a ton of damage, cars teleport all over the place and a lot more server issues. I had to play singleplayer to get normal results during pursuits, because online the coos just kept teleporting around which made it impossible for me to do what had to be done (shockwave the cop off the cliff ^ ^).

Please fix this issue, because otherwise the main element of this game will be lost to me and loads of other players who just want normal races with no teleporting cops and players driving through them.
Message 9 of 18 (33,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Thr game just seems way too slow. I was driving in my completely upgraded Porsche with the best turbo (the fastest one) and I barely bronzed a perfect run in the time trial even though I used thr turbo whenever I could.. For some reason everything just seems to go way too slow.
Message 10 of 18 (33,035 Views)