NFS rivals companion app won't work

by Tesla2015x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS rivals companion app won't work

★★★ Newbie
i have nfs rivals for ps3 and nfs network won't work. why?
Message 2 of 11 (1,665 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS rivals companion app won't work

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Tesla2015x

(@Bryanbag I've also merged your post into this topic as I think you are both referring to the same issue)

Could you elaborate on what isn't working with the app? For your information, we are currently aware of an issue with players not showing up on the network:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Under-Investigation-No-Rivals-Visible-on-Overwatch/td...

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (1,799 Views)

All Replies

NFS Network (overwatch)not linking up when playing NFS Rivals on PS4

★★ Novice

I hope I am explaining this issue well enough!

NFS Rivals - While playing the game on PS4, there are no issues. Now when I login to NFS Network on iPhone / iPad so I can play in Over watch, Nothing comes up, No other players (I know this game isn't played 24/7)  I have deleted the app, reinstalled it, Logged out and back in and nothing. This has been going on since the last update.

When playing on PS4 and open up NFS network to play in Overwatch, the 2 systems will not link up.

I'm showing player online when on PS4 but nothing on NFS Network, the 2 will not link up.

What can I do to try and fix this?

Message 1 of 11 (1,673 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Tesla2015x

(@Bryanbag I've also merged your post into this topic as I think you are both referring to the same issue)

Could you elaborate on what isn't working with the app? For your information, we are currently aware of an issue with players not showing up on the network:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Under-Investigation-No-Rivals-Visible-on-Overwatch/td...

Message 3 of 11 (1,800 Views)

★★ Novice

@Tesla2015x

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Und​er-Investigation-No-Rivals-Visible-on-Overwatch/t...

--Tom

I didn't see my post in the link you merged my post with so I'm replying here.

As everybody else stated in the link above, the 2 system are not linking up.
When playing on PS4 and signed in, everything is fine. Other people playing show up and can interact with them.
When I open the NFS Overwatch app and log into Overwatch. No other players show up, just a blank screen.

I'm logged into both PS4  and NFS Overwatch app and the two will not link up
Message 4 of 11 (1,622 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Bryanbag

Thanks for confirming.

The Overwatch app and website not showing other players is exactly what we are investigating at the moment. I will update the main thread once further information is available.

Message 5 of 11 (1,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey Tom,

So whats the update on the issue. I was using this app frequently and it wont connect to the console. when i use the web browser i get "PlayStation 4 NOT CONNECTED" in the lower left corner. as seen in the attached picture. this app used to work great a month ago. 

Message 6 of 11 (1,600 Views)

NFS network wont connect

★★★★ Novice

im also having the issue @Straatford87 Is there any update or or resolution to the NFS Network? My android phone app and my computer browser wont connect as the attached photo. even if its not working an update on the issue would be appreciated. Cheers

Message 7 of 11 (1,576 Views)

Re: NFS network wont connect

★★ Novice

i have the same problem

Message 8 of 11 (1,547 Views)

★★ Apprentice
No there won't be any answers.
Message 9 of 11 (1,555 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't expect a solution for this QUESTION similar posts existed before but no one got a reply and now it is shown as solved but actually is not. WickedWrench84 is right. DOn't expect a good reply

Message 10 of 11 (1,446 Views)