Re: NFS Rivals PC - How to use Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (CONFIRMED SOLUTION)

by adityarex

Original Post

Re: NFS Rivals PC - How to use Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (CONFIRMED SOLUTION)

★★★ Newbie

para cuando un partido

Message 31 of 38 (4,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ty man it worked really helpful Heart

Message 32 of 38 (4,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

-open NFS game directory
-backup "XGamepad.dll"
-open "360ce.exe" and generate any "xinput.._..dll",
-rename the "xinput.._..dll" to XGamepad.dll
- copy new "XGamepad.dll" and replace old  "XGamepad.dll" in NFS game directory

its work to me,.. (sorry for my bad english)

Message 33 of 38 (3,877 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks alot, after watched alots of threads and videos, and manny unsuccesfull attempt, this finaly worked! my whole evening is gone with freaking fix my controller for need for speed rivals pc. 

but why does everthing in the world of pc gaming have to be that hard? why are there so many things that people have to fix manual by theirselves, and is there not a program wich automatilly just sets the right configuration for your controller so it instantly work?

its really about time that the world of pc gaming gets a revolution and make it a user friendly platform, because this is really sad.

Message 34 of 38 (3,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. I followed the steps and mine is working just fine on Windows 10 64bit. Thanks a million.

Message 35 of 38 (3,609 Views)

★★★ Novice

Game is not even starting ,,please help and thank you

Message 36 of 38 (3,262 Views)

★ Novice
@sLeEpY_RoCk Thanks you saved me Standard smile worked well
Message 37 of 38 (2,739 Views)

★★★ Novice

Where the heck do you generate it? 

Message 38 of 38 (1,829 Views)