Re: NFS Rivals Overwatch Car (Maserati GT) No Longer Accessible

by LjKarel

Original Post

NFS Rivals Overwatch Car (Maserati GT) No Longer Accessible

★★★ Newbie

In Need for Speed Rivals there are many cars that can be unlocked by just playing the "Racer" part of the game, so far of which I have unlocked all of them. Unlike all the other cars in the game, one of the cars, specifically the Maserati GT, has to be unlocked through Overwatch, which, from what I understand, is some sort of Need for Speed Rivals "companion" app that once ran on the Need for Speed Network. From reading other forums I came to an understanding (please correct me if I am wrong) that the NFS Network website and apps for Andriod and iOS have all been taken down, so Overwatch is no longer available. The problem is that, as a player who has purchased NFS Rivals and is trying to complete (get 100%) in the game, I cannot due to the fact that I need to obtain the now-unobtainable Maserati GT. 

Ideally this problem would be solved by restoring the Need for Speed Network and Overwatch, as I know that many other players would like to see it come back, but I know it is unlikely that it ever will be restored. Another solution would be to either make the Maserati GT available to everyone or change it so the car is not required to have 100% in the game. I am open to suggestions or other solutions.

Message 1 of 5 (1,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Additionally, this is a problem for the Bentley Continental GT, the Overwatch Police Car.

Message 2 of 5 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LjKarel How do you get overwatch
Message 3 of 5 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can't; they took it down a few years ago. I'm surprised that people are even still seeing this thread.

Message 4 of 5 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here... It's a shame they shut down the overwatch mini game and the rest. I only bought the game recently and tried to complete the game with 100% completion just like you. But now it's no longer possible. Frown

Message 5 of 5 (1,149 Views)