Re: NFS Rivals Maserati GT MC Stradale (unlock via Overwatch) Help

by whitefireallan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Rivals Maserati GT MC Stradale (unlock via Overwatch) Help

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Can any 1 tell me how to unlock this car via overwatch ?

I have reached level 50 on the overwatch app and this car is still locked I contacted support about it and they could not help me
they said that there is no specific level or any thing that the car unlocks at and only that it unlocks via overwatch

and that I should post about the issue here for help and or so that the Developers can see

Message 1 of 20 (89,152 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Pro

sure mate Wink you need to do three missions added via the app in the missions tab and then completing it from the game by selecting autolog playlist or something similar.

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (99,587 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

sure mate Wink you need to do three missions added via the app in the missions tab and then completing it from the game by selecting autolog playlist or something similar.

Message 2 of 20 (99,588 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

oh hi m8

I have completed the Speed camera and Average speed camera events in my Autolog playlist but I still have missions on the overwatch app

so I js continue to compete these and then ingame when they unlock

and thx for replying Wink

Message 3 of 20 (88,761 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had a iivery (Overwatch Discreet) that I unlocked through Overwatch Mode end up glitching and relocking itself with no way of getting back. I was also told to post here for help. No one that could help ever responded so I doubt you'll get any kind of resolution on this issue.

Message 4 of 20 (88,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You will just have to keep doing missions for overwatch until you unlock the car. You most likely wont get the car the first time but i would just keep doing the overwatch missions until i get the car. Remember that it is random every time because I too, am having the same problem.

Message 5 of 20 (84,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Either what I said, or you can try to use the PC because it looks like I'm about to unlock it.

Message 6 of 20 (84,961 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I haved the same problem with overwatch and i resolved do missions on the Easydrive AutologSession ChallengeOverwatch. When pass the level 3, open the car Maserati Stradale. Eu tinha o mesmo problema com a missao desbloquear o carro Maserati e revolvi fazendo as missoes na Easydrive Sessao do Autolog Desafio Overwatch. Quando eu passei do level 3, abriu o carro Maserati Stradale. Bom Jogo a todos! Meu nick é IsaacEletrica no jogo. Os vejo por lá!Forte abraço! Good play for all! My NIckname is IsaacEletrica! See ya!

Message 7 of 20 (82,821 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the Maserati unlocked via Overwatch and was driving it around , went back to my main car and exited the game.

Next time I played the Maserati was locked again and there is no more ways to unlock it , my stats say 22 racer cars unlocked but I can only use 21.

Cop side of things , I was able to unlock all 3 Bently`s and they are still unlocked.

I am at level 50 , can`t go any high and no more activities to add to my playlist from Overwatch.

The Maserati isn`t that great , but I did earn it and would like to have it , but I see no way to get it.

Help please , how --- I did get the Platinum trophy with 100% completion on my PS3 , so again please help.

Thanks in advance , 

Gary / AKA Tappertoo  

Message 8 of 20 (70,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine glitch and got relocked
Message 9 of 20 (68,120 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can get all them. (OW #1 to #17)

To avoid clutter, I only updates of the step at here :

[Post Here] - Issues with Overwatch Challenges page 3