NFS Rivals Jumps

by andna16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Rivals Jumps

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone, so I'm trying to reach 100% completion on NFS Rivals and I've gone through all speed cameras, speed zones, and have gotten all gold medals for the racer career. I'm also currently working on gold medals for the police career and finishing all speedlists but I haven't had any trouble regrding those matters at all. What I'm having trouble with is the jumps. Looking under driver details it says I've collected 72/77 of the jumps. However, on the map I can only find one of the five jumps I'm currently missing and on that one jump my distance is never recorded so my jump isn't registered. I've gone off the jump many times, slow and fast, always landing without hitting anything, but no matter what I do the jump isn't registering. This specific jump is located on Grand Peak Drive, where a total of five are located, it's the one that is by itself whereas the other four are in groups of two. Basically, I just want to know what I need to do to get this jump to work, and how I'm supposed to find the remaining four jumps after this one.

Message 1 of 8 (11,072 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Rivals Jumps

★ Apprentice

Hey, I had this problem as well. I must've tried that jump about 20 times! Finally managed to get it by going slowly over it in the Porsche Cayman. I literally just took it with enough speed to 'fall' onto the road. As for the others, if you sign in with your Origin Account on the NFS Network site, you can filter the map by uncollected jumps to find the rest. I just found my last 5 and set a route to each of them. network.needforspeed.com

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (11,926 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Hey, I had this problem as well. I must've tried that jump about 20 times! Finally managed to get it by going slowly over it in the Porsche Cayman. I literally just took it with enough speed to 'fall' onto the road. As for the others, if you sign in with your Origin Account on the NFS Network site, you can filter the map by uncollected jumps to find the rest. I just found my last 5 and set a route to each of them. network.needforspeed.com

Message 2 of 8 (11,927 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

thx duffweird dont know how i missed the filter lol but thank to your post i can now compete my final avarge speed camera

Message 3 of 8 (10,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks got it 77/77

Message 4 of 8 (10,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

how do you filer by uncollected jumps? I have 75/77 and it looks like all mine I have completed. even had my wife look. it would be much easier to look at the 2 I need vs finding the 2 in all 77.

edit : didnt know you could scroll down in filters

Message 5 of 8 (9,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks everyone, i finally got all the jumps.

Message 6 of 8 (9,116 Views)

★ Novice

hi harry here 

im stuck on the jumps as well 

ive been round each one twice.

there is no hidden ones.

ive not a clue where they are 

im Emeraldwheat21

Message 7 of 8 (721 Views)

★ Novice