NFS:R Xbox 360 Server Shutdown?

by Wylaf_B

Original Post

Re: NFS:R Xbox 360 Server Shutdown?

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry almost 1 month trying to login in this game and still no luck... we need to unlock those two achievements man, give us a real solution please
Message 21 of 27 (1,607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry @EA_Zoe @EA_Charlemagne @EA_Jesse @EA_Kat @EA_Soeren @EA_Alex @EA_Stephen

Any other community managers able to respond here? 

Hi, it seems like it indeed is a wide spread issue unlike what you say, because no one can really actually connect no matter what they do. There is a website for tracking the achievements of players, which i'm guessing is pretty much where all of these people commenting and myself have came from and you can actually straight up tell from the data that this hasn't been achieved by anyone for a few months. So it definitely looks like there is an issue widespread amongst all of the players in that site, which would logically seem very odd if it was just to those people and not the rest of the world.
Have you actually been able to test this and succeed yourself? If so, it would be good to have some proof so that we know for sure that it isn't our connections. It would be unnecessary to go as far as to buy a new router for this, some proof from anyone anywhere in the present day would be great.

It's a shame if this is an actual widespread issue... which is surely seems to be, as the servers are officially going off in March and it's a short window between now and then to really get this done. To save us all the time and energy.... it would be great to have an official answer as to whether or not this will be addressed. That way the achievements can be marked as discontinued and won't require any focus.

If it is left any longer into early next year the chances are it won't be addressed on time, that's why it kind of seems like now is the last chance. It definitely seems to be a problem on EA's side.

Message 22 of 27 (1,582 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry @EA_Zoe @EA_Charlemagne @EA_Jesse @EA_Kat @EA_Soeren @EA_Alex @EA_Stephen

Still waiting for help here, almost 2 months trying to connect to the servers... why do ea even make this kind of achievements if the online function is not working...
Message 23 of 27 (1,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 24 of 27 (1,440 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still not fixed this? Still not acknowledged an issue? Still no love for police? Still got love for the streets?

What on earth is wrong with EA when it comes to getting easy * jobs like this done. Back in the day people got slapped red raw with a whip for ignoring such matters.

They'd then be left in solitary confinement to reflect upon their life thus far. 

Part of me thinks we should go back to the future...

Message 25 of 27 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Indeed still noway into the online server. Bought the game back in December and was hoping to get online. Then I saw this post. I am heart broken.
Message 26 of 27 (1,155 Views)

★★ Novice
Although I am a year late and change, EA servers are completely down on Xbox 360. I'm not sure about PS3 or Xbox 360 for sure for the game Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Message 27 of 27 (906 Views)