NFS:R Xbox 360 Server Shutdown?

by Wylaf_B

Original Post

NFS:R Xbox 360 Server Shutdown?

★ Apprentice

After many attempts to connect to the Origin Servers on Xbox 360 and checking the https://help.ea.com/en/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-rivals/ site it looks like the servers are down for good but cannot verify unless official word is spoken about it, is anybody able to verify permanent shutdown of servers?

Message 1 of 27 (5,909 Views)

Re: NFS:R Xbox 360 Server Shutdown?

Community Manager

@Wylaf_B

Any online service shutdowns are notified to players here: https://www.ea.com/service-updates/2017

barry.png
Message 2 of 27 (5,845 Views)

★ Apprentice
I see that the game is not listed, however since starting play on December 07 the servers have been down according to: https://help.ea.com/en/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-rivals/ which states that red server icon on the xbox 360 version of the game
Message 3 of 27 (5,836 Views)

Community Manager

@Wylaf_B

I can confirm an issue on XB360 since this morning. Let us know if you still cannot play when that service status indicator returns to green please.

Apologies for the inconvenience until then.

barry.png
Message 4 of 27 (5,813 Views)

★ Apprentice
The red service status indicator has been in red since that last 5 days, is there anything on your end you can do to verify if either the servers are in maintenance or indeed shut down?
Message 5 of 27 (5,806 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here, the game keeps saying "you must be signed in to Xbox live and the Ea servers in order to access the online features of this title" really anoying since i want to get the two online achievements but i cant connect to the servers...
Message 6 of 27 (5,800 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry its Friday 15 December 2017 and still nothing, no connection to the servers yet, can you check server status from EA side or any information regarding this problem?
Message 7 of 27 (5,785 Views)

Nfs Rivals cant connect to ea servers (xbox 360)

★★★★ Novice
The server status indicator turns green/yellow/red randomly in the day, but if i try to connect when its green i got the message "you must be signed in to xbox live and the ea servers in order to access to the online features of this title..." and the error code 40010000 or something like that...

Oh and yes, i have xbox gold, i have a linked origin account, i tried cleaning cache, deleting mac adress, reseting the router and every single "fix" running on this forum before i posted here, i can even play battlefield 4, 3, and every other nfs title without any problem is just this specific title and those anoying achievements that i cant get unless u guys fix the server login...
Message 8 of 27 (5,791 Views)

Re: Nfs Rivals cant connect to ea servers (xbox 360)

★ Apprentice
Same here man, I belive they are now ignoring us, i am 80% sure that ther servers are down forever, just in case send me a Friend Request on Xbox live: Wylaf Beulbe and if it ever comes online we can boost both chievos.
Message 9 of 27 (5,772 Views)

Re: Nfs Rivals cant connect to ea servers (xbox 360)

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing this too. Would love a definite yes or no to this from EA as it is quite annoying wasting time checking day to day now. I bought this game off the digital marketplace expecting to able to use this functionality and I can't help but feel i've been deceived on a grand scale by this organisation - that is, if the case turns out that I am officially now unable to obtain the two multiplayer achievements.

Message 10 of 27 (5,767 Views)