My Progress on my profile have been erased

by tr1n1don

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Progress on my profile have been erased

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I played about 20 hours yesturday on NFS rivals and when I signed on this evening everything I earned was gone. i made it to about level 11 as a racer. Not to mention it took quite a while for my console to find a game for me to join. I hope this is a server issue .

How can I get this back

Message 1 of 439 (28,725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have been able to replicate this issue and figure out a safe workaround for me,

I only got my xBox One and this game last week - game on digital download - I did not know about this problem when purchasing but it didn't take long to rear it's ugly head.

What has worked for me, in terms of being able to keep my progress, has been: 

- Finish my run by entering a the Garage

- Go into the far right bumper tab, then Extra Settings

- Make sure you are signed into Origin

- If already signed in, Find a New Session using the All Drive Settings in the second from right tab

That's it. Once a new session has been found your save is automatically synced.

To test I did the following after finding a new session:

- Go to xBox One home

- Exit the game through the Options Menu

- Turn the console off through the home button and the Turn Off Console

- Power it on again, same method (although I'm sure the Kinect commands will work too)

- Login and play the game

Please could someone test and let me know if this helps you too

View in thread

Message 354 of 439 (18,156 Views)

All Replies

I have also had this problem on Battlefield 4

★ Novice

This has happened twice. I just logged in about 4 hours in the campaign yesterday and now it is all gone. Frankly I'm growing tired of all the problems I have had with this game whether it be this or the servers not working half the time. I don't understand why I can't successfully play the only game I have for Xbox One.

Message 2 of 439 (28,262 Views)

Re: I have also had this problem on Battlefield 4

★★★★ Novice

I agree i got this game because I figured i'd be more "fun" than FORZA but if I cant even keep my progress I may as well trade this in for FORZA 5. SMH:manindifferent:  There is NO WAY that I'm going through this again...Now that you mention it. My BattleField 4 progress is whiped clean as well...That game is getting traded back tomorrow

Message 3 of 439 (28,257 Views)

Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased XBOX ONE

★★ Guide
Same problem here, all my progress keeps getting erased and set back to level 5 for some reason, haven't heard anything from EA on the though. Don't really see the point in playing right now if it's not going to save
Message 4 of 439 (28,245 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Are you all playing on a XBOX One platform?

Message 5 of 439 (28,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just had this happen on me. Rivals on X1 crashes and restarts, back to racer level 3 from 20.
Message 6 of 439 (28,210 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@tr1n1don wrote:

I played about 20 hours yesturday on NFS rivals and when I signed on this evening everything I earned was gone. i made it to about level 11 as a racer. Not to mention it took quite a while for my console to find a game for me to join. I hope this is a server issue .

How can I get this back

Can you please tell us if this issue persists today? Did you loose the entire session progress or just a part of it?

The team performed some checks but so far all seem normal. Can you please double-check and reply to these questions? 

Thanks -

Message 7 of 439 (28,208 Views)

★ Pro

At the moment it looks like Xbox Live is down for XB1 so that would most likely confirm that they have cloud saving issues.http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status‎

Message 8 of 439 (28,202 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I am playing on the XBOX ONE platform

Message 9 of 439 (28,194 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes the issue is still here. All of my progress is erased, my entire session is gone. I was Rank 11 and I am back to 1. I can send you over a screem shot that I took of the last achievement I have before I lost everything if needed.

Message 10 of 439 (28,188 Views)