My Progress on my profile have been erased

by tr1n1don

Original Post

Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased XBOX ONE

★★★ Newbie

I been having the same issues with saving progress. However, i did recieve an update for nfsr this morning and things seem to be good now, but we will see.

Message 61 of 439 (5,629 Views)

★★★ Novice
Men seems to be working also. It still freezes occasionally if I have been doing something else for awhile, but at least the progress hasn't been getting lost.
Message 62 of 439 (5,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well i had the update too but just lost my progress still not good
Message 63 of 439 (5,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well i got the latest update and once again i have lost my progress getting tired of ea games now i get two games this and battlefeild and both have major problems are we beta testers? If so can i have a refund as i payed for a full working game!!!
Message 64 of 439 (5,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Been playing NFS for a few days now, and lost ALL progress both cop and racer. I'm really disappointed in seeing this. Any way we can get our progress back or something?? I seriously didn't want to buy this game and have nothing to look forward to.

I just went through the pages and noticed that changing disks makes progress go away, and I can back that up because I changed from LEGO Marvel back to this game (2nd time putting it in) and lost everything.

Message 65 of 439 (5,534 Views)

★ Novice
I just lost all my efforts too. How can ea do this. They charge you good money and give you a lousy product.
Message 66 of 439 (5,503 Views)

★ Novice
I agree with you this is shameful.
Message 67 of 439 (5,476 Views)

★★★ Novice
I got to level 19 as a racer and now I'm level 2 again. Good thing amazon support is so good and will give me a full refund for a defective product. Thanks for making me hate you even more, EA!
Message 68 of 439 (5,456 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well, thought I'd try again after the update. Looked quite good for a day.... Managed to continue my racer career (again) and saved progression. Jumped on Cop career yesterday evening and today. I went back on after a short break and it said there was an issue with Origin (did the same on Simpsons:Tapped Out btw). I quit the game to restart it up, and lo and behold I've been reset on my Cop career again. From level 13 down to 3 once again. Using the app earlier showed all my updated info, including my levels - and now that's been reset to show the same. Hour after hour wasted. I love this game but this is just too much now. No sign of apology yet I suppose? Seen quite a few adverts to sell the game, but nothing to aid us first adoptees.
Message 69 of 439 (5,430 Views)

★★★★ Novice
.....so I thought I'd contact support to be told it's more than likely a game save corruption issue so I'm going to need to delete my game save data.... Only thing is, I can't access anywhere. The support advisor sent me a link to read to attempt to find it, and you can't because it's all through the cloud. All other Xbox One titles should have an option to delete within the game but this doesn't. My theory is, if I just delete from the hard drive then this won't do anything about the cloud save so we're pretty much stuck. The advisor told me to ring instead. The helpline closed 23 minutes ago, 20 minutes after the 'help chat' ended. Brilliant. This is an absolute joke. So so angry and fed up with all this. Can't get any help when I try to actually SPEAK with EA. Get rid of the game folks, it ain't going anywhere and we aren't getting noticed. Battlefield has been unopened in my house, and is going back too.
Message 70 of 439 (5,427 Views)