My Progress on my profile have been erased

by tr1n1don

Original Post

Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased XBOX ONE

★★★★ Novice

Wow still nothing is done. I spent the last 2 days leveling from a level 18 racer to a level 55, bought all the cars. So fix this and do something for all those effected you released a high flawed game, or don't then I sell this game and avoid your games from now on.

Message 31 of 439 (3,508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This happened to me too! Glad I'm not the only one. I was at racer level 16 and had just beefed up my ferrari with all of the possible upgrades plus customization. Now I'm back to level 12. All the cars I upgraded are gone and the customization on the remaining cars is also gone!

This game is riddled with errors:

- 5 to 10 minute initial loading time while it tries to join a game

- default set at "single player" even though I constantly keep it on "mulitplayer"

(I think somehow it's trying to find a multiplayer game upon starting the game each time - even though it's defaulted to single player).

-Gamer cards have errors when you try to click on them

-No easy way to add friends

-Map pops up randomly while driving for no reason

-Now, loss of progress and achievements - (though somehow my new profile picture is still there).

Please address these issues. In the meantime I guess I'll go back to Hot Pursuit, which has none of these problems and a far better multiplayer interface.

Message 32 of 439 (3,498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just fired up NFSR on Xbox One, had my progress from last time I played wiped out.

Message 33 of 439 (3,482 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Any official word on anything about this yet guys? Still waiting to hear anything!!
Message 34 of 439 (3,468 Views)

★★ Novice
Nothing as of yet, it's a shame because I really want to play this game, maybe someone should contact Microsoft, maybe they can do something to speed this along. Typical EA business practices though, take your money and leave you hanging, it's not surprising that they were voted one of the top worst companies around. You really get the feeling that they don't care about anything but the money.
Message 35 of 439 (3,453 Views)

★★★ Novice

Alright now I'm very upset. I was on the event to unlock the McLaren F1 LM (UC) when I ended playing last night. I get back on it tonight and am rank 14 and on the assignment to unlock the Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 (UC) I mean come on your a major gaming company here and yet this happens. Fix your issues before you lose more customers cause this is messed up. I mean this game was one of the anticipated games for Xbox One and we are having issues like this. And still no update or fix??? Are you guys at EA being lazy and ingnoring your customers or are you working on a fix??? Either way us your customers deserve some answers to this issue and not later but like now.

Message 36 of 439 (3,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Driving me insane don't know what to do hours wasted can't even find a manual save to allow me to play the game.
Never had a game so poor,
problems with not being able to progress with game like this you would think get sorted very quickly.
Is there anything I could be doing wrong or is it time to give up.
Message 37 of 439 (3,432 Views)

★★ Novice
POSSIBLE FIX
I have been playing this morning to see if I could find any possible issues that would cause the issues that we are having with this game since ea. Doesn't seen to be doing anything about it.
The first thing I noticed is that if you dont sign into thier servers your game progress will not be saved, so obviously we sign in and forget about it. (Makes me wonder how the people who don't have an internet connection save though).
Second, I like so many of you are connected via a wifi connection, which we all know can be prone to dropping the signal.

So I noticed that occasionally while playing I would get a popup saying that the "connection to the origins server has been lost", I hit the a button and keep on racing thinking that it'll reconnect on its own. Well, it doesn't, meaning that unless you manually reconnect none of your progress is being saved from that point on, So I have been going to the hideout and manually reconnecting when this happens. Turns out I'm finding that Xbox live as a whole is not connected, I don't typically have connection issues either so I find that odd, after a couple minutes it reconnects and everything is fine. I plugged my Xbone up via Ethernet cable to see if that remedies the connection loss that is occurring, so I'm going to play a bit more and will update if it happens agains.
I will say though that after ensuring that I had reconnected to the ea servers, enter and exited the hideout to make sure I had a current save I power cycled my xbox and restarted my game to see what would happen. My most current save was still there, so this could be a possible solution to the issue until ea decides that we are worth thier time and look into this problem.
Hope this helps.
Message 38 of 439 (3,420 Views)

★★ Novice
So far so good, just came home booted up the game and everything is the same way I left it, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope that was the issue the whole time.
Message 39 of 439 (3,399 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I tried this the third and fourth time, making sure I was continually signed into Origin but it still happened. Chuffed for you guys that can get it to work for you though! I'd just maybe do a couple of levels up then exit and change game before reloading it back up. That way you won't lose as much. I tried this the first time and it allowed my level 3 to save so I carried on breasting the game again til level 13 on both, ensuring Origin was always signed in - but it happened again and reverted to the level 3 save when I had to **bleep** out for an hour. This is when I reached the end of my patience and made my first post. Hope it all sticks for you guys tho til they hopefully fix it. I'm not wasting my current precious spare time at the minute til I've been told it's deffo fixed 😡
Message 40 of 439 (3,392 Views)