My Progress on my profile have been erased

by tr1n1don

Original Post

Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased XBOX ONE

★ Pro

Say a silent prayer and hope it'll be restored once xbox live is back for xbox juan...

Message 11 of 439 (17,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lost my progress on PS4.  It's got to be on EA's end.

Message 12 of 439 (17,596 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. After multiple play sessions over the past 3 days I reached level 17. Then all of a sudden the game froze and restarted. When it rebooted back to my garage, I was at level 7.  Hours of game save progress lost on the Xbox one! Is there a way to browse through cloud saves on Xbox live to recover?

Message 13 of 439 (17,589 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have also lost my saved progress in NFS: Rivals on Xbox One. This is the 3rd time now and it's extremely frustrating to have to complete the same objectives over and over. Does this have to do with the Xbox cloud and saves not being sent upon starting the game back up? Or is auto-save not functioning properly?

Message 14 of 439 (17,588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, but on the PS4.  Got a random error that I'd been logged out of the network and then the game crashed.  Loaded it back up and it fired off the tutorial with me back to level 1.

Customer "Service" response: Nothing we can do, and then something about how easy it will be to start all over again...thanks EA.

Message 15 of 439 (17,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I stand corrected.  The chapter 4 mission only allows you one cop car.  But it didn't tell me until later.  As a precaution, I have gone to offline mode.  Hopefully, I will not lose any save progress.  Sucks for all you Xbox One users...completely unacceptable in my opinion.

Message 16 of 439 (17,563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have posted about this before(originally lost all progress) , today I have lost about two hours of progress.  Yesterday I lost 4 hours! I even quit the game out of the window thinking it was the resume feature at fault, but no, today on trying to find a public match (btw it never flaming does!) its reverted back 2 cop ranks!!!!  

This is getting ridiculous now, will be getting a refund soon.  Unfortunately its a great game, I can put up with the slight bugs here and there, but to keep loosing hours of my time is beyond reproach, such a fundamental flaw.

Message 17 of 439 (17,539 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same topic attached below. When I called EA, they said they hadn't had enough other people report the problem to look into it yetFrown

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/NFS-Rivals-player-progress-lost/m-p/1892789/highlight...
Message 18 of 439 (17,518 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@jrockcolo wrote:
Same topic attached below. When I called EA, they said they hadn't had enough other people report the problem to look into it yetFrown

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/NFS-Rivals-player-progress-lost/m-p/1892789/highlight...

Thanks Jrockcolo  - I'll redirect the other thread here so we can gather all the comments in a unique thread -

I don't know if you have seen my previous message but the team performed some checks already so we are currently following this situation.  

I will update this thread as soon as more information is available.

Message 19 of 439 (17,505 Views)

★★ Novice

i am having the same problem. i have had to repeat multiple levels because of game not saving. i have quit playing it because i'm tired of losing my progress. i have xbox one.

Message 20 of 439 (17,443 Views)