Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased

by el3ctricrich

Original Post

Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased XBOX ONE

★★★ Newbie

just curious but, did you get a refund? because when i asked they said they couldn't add anything to whats done and basically said tough titties. i feel like a sucker, and this is how they treat their customers.

Message 351 of 439 (4,007 Views)

★★ Novice
I bought it on the xbox live market place and I talked to them and they refunded my money. They were very nice about it and refunded it since there was a problem.
Message 352 of 439 (4,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that was nice of them. unfortunately for me i bought the physical copy, so i guess no refunds for me Frown thanks for the reply. if you need more friends on xblive send me a follow: LUNAtic oF RA and i'll follow you back. cheers

Message 353 of 439 (3,999 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have been able to replicate this issue and figure out a safe workaround for me,

I only got my xBox One and this game last week - game on digital download - I did not know about this problem when purchasing but it didn't take long to rear it's ugly head.

What has worked for me, in terms of being able to keep my progress, has been: 

- Finish my run by entering a the Garage

- Go into the far right bumper tab, then Extra Settings

- Make sure you are signed into Origin

- If already signed in, Find a New Session using the All Drive Settings in the second from right tab

That's it. Once a new session has been found your save is automatically synced.

To test I did the following after finding a new session:

- Go to xBox One home

- Exit the game through the Options Menu

- Turn the console off through the home button and the Turn Off Console

- Power it on again, same method (although I'm sure the Kinect commands will work too)

- Login and play the game

Please could someone test and let me know if this helps you too

Message 354 of 439 (18,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This game just does not work.  The overwatch app kicks you out and does what it wants!

That's not to mention that i have now been reset in levels 3 times and from what i can see from this forum EA are doing nothing about it.

It has been 10 months since the first post was put on here about loss of progress and as far as i can see EA have done nothing all the work arounds have been posted by gamers not the EA staff. (tjo i could be wrong on that )Even if EA has post a work around the fact is we sould not need one. the fact that Microsoft have given a refund shows that their is a problem with the game why are EA not doing more about it???

We spend a fair amount on these games and get no customer service.  What is the point?

Message 355 of 439 (3,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried reloading/resetting and nothing seems to work. I've lost all my cars and XP. I'm LIVID. This is straight junk. I filed for a phone call from EA. This should be interesting. Of course it's a stupid holiday weekend too. So, who knows when I'm going to actually hear back. If they can even help me at all. If my save can't be fixed, I want some damn compensation.
Message 356 of 439 (3,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bought Xbox one and need for speed rivals. Started playing Friday, turned Xbox on Sunday afternoon and back to level 1. Resetting Xbox doesn't seem to work. ugh so disappointing
Message 357 of 439 (3,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I am playing on an XBox One and getting the same issue.

Message 358 of 439 (3,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This just happened to me tonight. I beat cop mode, got the achievement to prove it, then the game reset and i lost the last few levels of progress.
Message 359 of 439 (3,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is my third time buying this game (xbox 360, PS4 and now Xbone) and with the PS4 and 360 everything has worked fine. Now after 7 times losing my save data I'm starting to get frustrated. It seems as though after getting the system to autosave, my progress still is lost. Going from Level 28 to 18 and really be discouraging. Can EA not simply add a "save game" feature to the menus through an update? 

However can we get our money back for this title? Obviously it wasn't worth our investment if EA is not going to solve the issue. Do we as a community have any recourse?

Message 360 of 439 (3,615 Views)