Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased XBOX ONE

by cribpost

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Yes ive lost progress too as cop. Kicked back to level 3 from 10. On xbox one. Very annoyed. Is there a fix??
Message 111 of 439 (1,556 Views)

★★ Novice
I completely understand. I'm not saying this is ok or anything, just that it's the only method that's worked for me so far. I can still play multiplayer whenever I want, but none of my completed objectives or points gained in the public server would be saved.
Message 112 of 439 (1,529 Views)

★ Novice

I went from racer rank 37 back to 20. Completely frustrating. They should offer us something so that they don't lose their fanbase on the Xbox One. It's sad. And it's extremely frustrating.

Message 113 of 439 (1,499 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine went back to save game from 3 days ago.

zspent yesty trying to work out if i can get around it but frustrating to level up a car to max and find out that its
back to basic config after a days play.

Always went to hideout. Tried changing color of car and exiting hideout. Tried logging in and out of EA servers. Tried all different
multiplayer and single player options to jsut save a minor upgrade to see if it works.

definite problem. Not even an exit option in menu let alone a save option.

tried xbone menu button went back at my stuff on xbone menu and exit game after eahc of above.

thou shall not progress in nfs rivals.....
Message 114 of 439 (1,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone from EA responded to this growing issue other than the community manager from two months ago?  Save issues, game crashing, and glitches made me convince my friends not to purchase this game.  4 out of 10 .....would not buy again.

Message 115 of 439 (1,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Rented the game through Gamefly, last weekend I got to level 14.

Decided I really liked the game and bought it.

Now to find 2 days ago I was reset back to level 1.

I played the last few days, got back up to level 12, only to find today when I login on my lunch break to play a bit that I'm back to level 9.

Just wanted to report another instance of this...

Xbox One user...

Message 116 of 439 (1,435 Views)

★ Novice

It's still happening to me. Twice now, both times has taken me back to the same spot at level 3...

I don't want to keep playing it on the off chance that I get sent back again...

Message 117 of 439 (1,394 Views)

★ Novice

I've just had this problem and I'm fuming. I went from level 19 down to level 4 on cop mode. That is after to begin with my car wouldn't accelerate after the install (that took a call to EA to get that fixed) then it wouldn't load into public all play, then started taking about 10 minutes to load and now its lost about a week of game play. 

I'm not starting again in case it loses the save game again - I want a refund - EA?

Message 118 of 439 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing has happened to me TWICE in the last week.  Played to Rank 4 one day in single player, then got to Rank 7 the next day.  Turned the game on the next day and Rank, SP, cars EVERYTHING wiped out to Rank 4.  I figured it was just a temporary bug.  Played for a couple of days and achieved Rank 17, didn't play for a couple of days.  Turn on my Xbox One and viola RANK 4 AGAIN!  I am FUMING over this EA!  I not only bought this game, but bought your addons via Xbox Live! and they are absolutely worthless if you can't properly preserve game save metadata!!! This is not rocket science to to write to a local file and implement some basic file integrity checking code!

That and I login to Need for Speed Network app on my iPad and get 'no game data found' error.  I'm an extremely technical consumer and I can't make EA's games work.

Quite the run EA is having, Sim City online services disaster, Battlefield 4 online services are a current disaster, and Need for Speed Rivals can't do save files right? 

Message 119 of 439 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my profile has been reset about three or four levels, on my xbox one. how can this be fixed!?

Message 120 of 439 (1,326 Views)